outta the blue

Bluextc

Reaction score
Outta the blue my husband handed me his cc tonight and told me to order my lca's! :banana:
Here's what I'm gettin:

XD Rear Lower Control Arms, 1999-04, with perch, swaybar

[click for larger image]
$339.95

Part #: MMRLCA-31
Manufacturer: Maximum Motorsports

Product Photo Note:
Due to differences between production years and models, the actual product may differ slightly from photo.
Add:

Extreme Duty Rear Lower Control Arms, with Spring Perch and Swaybar Mount, 1999-04

This was totally unexpected, as I was told in August that I had to wait until August 07 before I could order any more parts!

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
i bet that was a nice suprise, i am in need of some of those badly

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Are you the one with the terminator or is there another woman on here with one?

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
:dancing6: :dancing6: :dancing6: :dancing6:

awesomeee! i need a few things too btw.. hmmmm, wish i had a CC number though... i dont think my parents will LEND me theres.. ;)

i bet you were super excited! im glad for you. that man must have been lookin for something tonight. :p just messin. :)

OP
OP
B

Bluextc

Reaction score
Well, actually, it's probably a result of the parts he is ordering. Whenever he orders a slew of parts for himself, he tells me to get one, too. I just got him UDP's for his birthday, and then he decided he's going to get some 4.10's, lca's, maybe wider tires, and a charge motion delete plate... so I get something, too. :)

OP
OP
B

Bluextc

Reaction score
Red96GT said:
Are you the one with the terminator or is there another woman on here with one?

Haha, I wish. Nope, just a plain old GT. :)

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
sweet, i need to get me some one of these days. the wife told me i was threw modding for a while, but i may try to do a little on the side

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
ju015dd said:
sweet, i need to get me some one of these days. the wife told me i was threw modding for a while, but i may try to do a little on the side

dont you still ned tires?

OP
OP
B

Bluextc

Reaction score
ju015dd said:

haha, I've thought about trying that, but he knows most of the parts I want, and when something like this happens and he suddenly says "buy it", I'd be in trouble if I said "already did"!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online