OVERSPRAY

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
They look pretty good. That black bimmer was pretty damn bad. It looks like it was right next to what they were painting. What happened to the morons that were responsible for the overspray. If i was there boss i would have slapped the fuckers silly and canned there asses :slap:

OP
OP
Dalamar

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
MeanGrn Gt said:
They look pretty good. That black bimmer was pretty damn bad. It looks like it was right next to what they were painting. What happened to the morons that were responsible for the overspray. If i was there boss i would have slapped the fuckers silly and canned there asses :slap:
The cars were actually about 50' away, around the corner of the building next door?

the guy that was spraying, it was actually his last week, we let him go because, well, he was a slacker.
He has already been told, I dont think it was on purpose, just stupid. they know not to spray in the wind...
nice parting gift eh!!

anyway, It would cost us a bunch to have someone else clean the cars. This way I'm doing it, and detailing it afterwords
so they're car looks better than it did before. They're happy, we're not stuck with a $2400+ bill. we're happy, kinda.

OP
OP
Dalamar

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I feel like a post whore.

and my arm is sore... :D

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
wow!!!!!!!! make my black cobra look like that! That is amazing! the paint looks incredible in those shots.. very nice job. how long does it take to do the claying process and then the polish and the detailing?

OP
OP
Dalamar

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
TxCobrA98 said:
wow!!!!!!!! make my black cobra look like that! That is amazing! the paint looks incredible in those shots.. very nice job. how long does it take to do the claying process and then the polish and the detailing?
Thanks TXC

That one took about 4 1/2 hours.
but I had already clayed it once before. say about 6 hrs.

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
i bet your arm is sore. i have been tiling the last few days so my arm is like a wet noodle and my knees are sore, but nothing a few beers cant take car of tomorrow night .

OP
OP
Dalamar

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I'm glad the weekend's here.
Tile-ing sucks... good luck on the project.!

Hey Wytstang-
I emailed some pics and info to the 2 BMW guys. mentioned I'd be happy to detial they're cars again.
the guy with the silver one, sent right back saying his wife wanted her car done right after he got home with his.
he's gonna bring it next week. So, that's cool. ;D

wytstang

Reaction score
Congrats man that will help offset the deatling addiction and maybe turn it into a career........

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
Finished the tiling friday so i am happy. Fortunately it wasnt a project it was a job (carpenter) so atleast i got paid to do it.

OP
OP
Dalamar

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Finished the overspray cars this week.
Heres a few pics (phone camera again, so quality is so so.)

ranger.jpg

ram.jpg

honda.jpg

This one had some surface area!
turned out good.

excursion.jpg

excursioincody.jpg

excursionhood.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members