Paint Job Photoshop Request

94MustangGirl

Reaction score
Hey. I was curious if someone would do a mock paint job photoshop for me?

I was thinking satin black the car
- satin black with chrome lip the rims (leave the green brakes)
- do Kawasaki green bumper letters
- taillight covers
- vents on the sides & hood
- & running pony
- oh & smoked lights all around with slightly tinted windows

Then idk if I should do a Kawasaki green racing stripe with a pinstripe on either side or just Kawasaki green the wing... I know its a lot to adjust & I appreciate any suggestions as to what to tweak on my design if you can't do the Photoshop. Or pics of your cars done up similar... Oh & you don't have to do all 4 pics, I just didn't know which was the best angle for this.

Here's the pics of my car for use, if you need anything else please let me know. Appreciate this, thank you

bc6c30f9e37aacc177e889a469e17885.jpg

d35149a5205ca919551fd00f957971ae.jpg

46915b8a391f5d762f84eb6ae1dacd32.jpg

6b461e016bb58946a3baf0963ff95759.jpg

OP
OP
94MustangGirl

94MustangGirl

Reaction score
That is a tall order for a "request".
I know. I'll change it to simpler.

I was just hoping someone would offer to do one & have me pick Or they would just pick one to do.... I can't decide if I want satin black or green. Its also a matter of which is cheaper. Plus idk which version of the black would look better. I figured people are so opinionated I'd get plenty of advice...

Witzy0070

Reaction score
Don't delete it, just start with a more manageable request or offer something in return. If it is a daily driver avoid black the like the plague. It will become dirty in about 5 minutes of driving after you wash it.

OP
OP
94MustangGirl

94MustangGirl

Reaction score
Don't delete it, just start with a more manageable request or offer something in return. If it is a daily driver avoid black the like the plague. It will become dirty in about 5 minutes of driving after you wash it.
I know but I HATE white & my green is probably highly expensive. What could I offer in return? I'm not good with Photoshop or I'd do it myself... I can Kinda adjust lighting & color & sharpness on pics but sometimes it goes extreme... I'm a good photographer but it doesn't do most of this group any good cuz nobody is close to me...

Witzy0070

Reaction score
Really depends on the body shop, a good paint job is going to be a few grand. There's always Maaco.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Satin black will be cheaper to buy. Sems hot rod sayin black is a 2 stage true sayin black paint that the clear is mixed in the paint and shot at once. Problem is your body has to be beyond perfect because it will show every imperfection that you wound be able to normally see.

The green would cost more material wise but body doesn't have to be as perfect.

Look at my build thread to get an idea of how much body work I had to do before we sprayed it to make it look as smooth as it does.

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

OP
OP
94MustangGirl

94MustangGirl

Reaction score
Satin black will be cheaper to buy. Sems hot rod sayin black is a 2 stage true sayin black paint that the clear is mixed in the paint and shot at once. Problem is your body has to be beyond perfect because it will show every imperfection that you wound be able to normally see.

The green would cost more material wise but body doesn't have to be as perfect.

Look at my build thread to get an idea of how much body work I had to do before we sprayed it to make it look as smooth as it does.

I don't have too many flaws I'm worried about to be honest. The drivers door need a little fixing & a few places need sanding a little cuz they've got small dings (& the bumper is getting replaced) but otherwise the body is pretty clean. I love your front bumper & hood btw, I'm jealous of them :D

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I don't have too many flaws I'm worried about to be honest. The drivers door need a little fixing & a few places need sanding a little cuz they've got small dings (& the bumper is getting replaced) but otherwise the body is pretty clean. I love your front bumper & hood btw, I'm jealous of them :D

Thanks!! I kinda like em too!!! Lol

By flaws, I mean the smallest of little nicks and dings. White hides things very well. Black is the hardest color to paint because it will bring out and show the worst. Satin amplifies it.

By no means am I trying to scare you away from it and I'm not saying that the cars body isn't perfect. I'm just giving you a heads up.

If Id of know way back how much work mine was gonna be Id of considered a different color possibly. But now seeing how slick my body is I couldn't change it.

OP
OP
94MustangGirl

94MustangGirl

Reaction score
Thanks!! I kinda like em too!!! Lol

By flaws, I mean the smallest of little nicks and dings. White hides things very well. Black is the hardest color to paint because it will bring out and show the worst. Satin amplifies it.

By no means am I trying to scare you away from it and I'm not saying that the cars body isn't perfect. I'm just giving you a heads up.

If Id of know way back how much work mine was gonna be Id of considered a different color possibly. But now seeing how slick my body is I couldn't change it.

OK well thank you for the heads up! I'll make sure to make sure I get all nicks & dings sanded down before I paint, esp if I go satin black :)

OP
OP
94MustangGirl

94MustangGirl

Reaction score
Dunno if this helps whoever helps. We fixed the bumper & door && did the running pony since we were already painting. I couldn't get a good driver's side pic yet cuz its against a building lol.

e90f7433d621a3d7ff58905c1f894b8c.jpg

47632fc37ccc9254757f5b5c7d1b8fa3.jpg

OP
OP
94MustangGirl

94MustangGirl

Reaction score
Here's the side shots of after putting primer on the peeled spot for anyone who was gonna use the driver's side shot for their Photoshop, if anyone is even interested

e3637390b2e5b95b275b84d9bdf2f4ce.jpg

1006fb372f8593283dbe849995b1a2eb.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online