Photoshoot with friend Enjoy...

SoddyRebel

Reaction score
Me and my friend went out and took some pics this afternoon, i know its a honda but its a good looking car,

100_3517.jpg
100_3521.jpg
100_3557.jpg
100_3549.jpg
100_3547.jpg

AmericanStang

Reaction score
your right it is a nice looking car but it all comes down to the engine size

Kiljosh

Reaction score
Honda's clean, well modded. But what the hell is sticking out of the back bumper in the last pic? A shackle?

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
NITROUSINJECTED said:
GET RID OF THE HONDA AND IT WOULD BE A GOOD PHOTO SHOOT

Damn right, what the hell is that rice bucket doing in those pics? ??? Nice stang pics however

Kiljosh

Reaction score
Come on guys, that is not rice. You know damn well what rice is, thats just a kid who wanted his car to stand out. Now if he had a 5 inch folgers can tip, more "Speed vents" than you could shake a stick at, and euro tails with the carbon fiber wong and NAWWWWWS stickers all over it, then it would be rice. :dancing6:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
I cant go any other way on this, Im a diehard Ford fan and cant stand imports, call me silly or hard headed but thats the way I am. I guess a part of it is because all the imports ive ever come across have been driven by some punk ass kid who dont know shit and thinks his lawnmotor engine is superior to anything else on the road. I know its not fair to judge all the others on the road from my past encounters but...........nothing has ever changed. IMPORTS SUCK!!!!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online