*Pic Whore Time* Fun With Shutter Speed *High Res*

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
11,494
Reaction score
163
So, Inspired by rsg, I decided to go out and play with my camera some more and f**k around with the features....Mostly just played around with the Shutter Speed and light effects.

Enjoy

Shots

IMG_0587.JPG


IMG_0589.JPG


IMG_0592.JPG


IMG_0597.JPG


IMG_0603.JPG


IMG_0606.JPG



Fun

IMG_0584.JPG


IMG_0595.JPG


IMG_0601.JPG


Photoshop Fun *Thanks Adrian*

douche.jpg


fdup.jpg
 

TheBab

Active Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2007
Messages
638
Reaction score
0
Nice pictures.. what kind of camera?

I got myself a Canon Digital Rebel XTi this winter. I can't wait to snap some sweet pics. :banana:
 

Peter

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2006
Messages
1,585
Reaction score
6
man you and your bros can almost make a full hockey/basketball line up :p
 

Foster98GT

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2006
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
0
Man that cameras sick....I want one but cant force meself to spend the cash.
 

rgs

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
1,368
Reaction score
0
nice man!! the pics look great


but its rgs not rsg :p
 

*angiestars*

Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2006
Messages
236
Reaction score
0
looks good! I like the last one, nice effects! O0

I just upgraded to a Nikon D80- forget Canon, Nikon is where it's at! :bunny3:
 

97blackgt

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
1,064
Reaction score
0
those pics are awesome...your sick with a camara

that car as always is looking good :hitit:
 

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
11,494
Reaction score
163
I wish someone would make me new banner to replace the one of my car frm 3 years ago for the top of the site O0
 

TxCobrA98

Legend
Joined
May 14, 2006
Messages
7,976
Reaction score
5
sick shots man.. that camera is slammin! i love the pics.. i dont understand how those "light trails" or w/e from the taillights do that.. enlighten me?
 

Red96GT

Legend
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
5,374
Reaction score
0
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
sick shots man.. that camera is slammin! i love the pics.. i dont understand how those "light trails" or w/e from the taillights do that.. enlighten me?

The exposure time of the shutter is set for a few seconds (meaning light is allowed to hit the image sensor for a few seconds). This makes it look "blurred". And nice pics as usual. Laser red is definately the best color. :naughty:
 

TxCobrA98

Legend
Joined
May 14, 2006
Messages
7,976
Reaction score
5
ok, well no laughing but i just bought myself a 5.0mp Panasonic DMC-FX8 in August. I don't know if this is the same thing but I usually play with my shutter settings for night shots but i've never tried the little moving shots... my camera has 4 options, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, and 1.. night shots, i use 1.. sooo how do I go about doing the little motion shots with teh light trails or w/e? is this even right?? sorry but im not a pro when it comes to cameras, i just know basic stuff..
 

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
11,494
Reaction score
163
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
ok, well no laughing but i just bought myself a 5.0mp Panasonic DMC-FX8 in August. I don't know if this is the same thing but I usually play with my shutter settings for night shots but i've never tried the little moving shots... my camera has 4 options, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, and 1.. night shots, i use 1.. sooo how do I go about doing the little motion shots with teh light trails or w/e? is this even right?? sorry but im not a pro when it comes to cameras, i just know basic stuff..

Well my camera can have the Stutter stay open for up to 15 second...all those shots were taken with the sutter open for between 10-15 seconds
 
S

scarface

Guest
My wife just bought an HP digicam, 10 megapixel, with all those shutter speed functions. I just dont know how to use them ???
 

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
11,494
Reaction score
163
scarface said:
My wife just bought an HP digicam, 10 megapixel, with all those shutter speed functions. I just dont know how to use them ???

I am not trying to sound rude scarface, but SELL THAT CAMERA!!!

HP Camera are the WORST. sell it on e-bay/craigslist and buy and canon, you will be so satisfied

You can by my camera now for $300 Shipped
 
S

scarface

Guest
SRT Handz said:
scarface said:
My wife just bought an HP digicam, 10 megapixel, with all those shutter speed functions. I just dont know how to use them ???

I am not trying to sound rude scarface, but SELL THAT CAMERA!!!

HP Camera are the WORST. sell it on e-bay/craigslist and buy and canon, you will be so satisfied

You can by my camera now for $300 Shipped
is 2 days old bro...it aint going anywhere. It does well for what we need.
 

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
11,494
Reaction score
163
scarface said:
SRT Handz said:
scarface said:
My wife just bought an HP digicam, 10 megapixel, with all those shutter speed functions. I just dont know how to use them ???

I am not trying to sound rude scarface, but SELL THAT CAMERA!!!

HP Camera are the WORST. sell it on e-bay/craigslist and buy and canon, you will be so satisfied

You can by my camera now for $300 Shipped
is 2 days old bro...it aint going anywhere. It does well for what we need.

the get out there and take some pics, play around....explore the camera
 
S

scarface

Guest
SRT Handz said:
scarface said:
SRT Handz said:
scarface said:
My wife just bought an HP digicam, 10 megapixel, with all those shutter speed functions. I just dont know how to use them ???

I am not trying to sound rude scarface, but SELL THAT CAMERA!!!

HP Camera are the WORST. sell it on e-bay/craigslist and buy and canon, you will be so satisfied

You can by my camera now for $300 Shipped
is 2 days old bro...it aint going anywhere. It does well for what we need.

the get out there and take some pics, play around....explore the camera
I am gonna wait till I get my new car to break out the pics :) thanks for the advice :)
 

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
11,494
Reaction score
163
scarface said:
SRT Handz said:
scarface said:
SRT Handz said:
scarface said:
My wife just bought an HP digicam, 10 megapixel, with all those shutter speed functions. I just dont know how to use them ???

I am not trying to sound rude scarface, but SELL THAT CAMERA!!!

HP Camera are the WORST. sell it on e-bay/craigslist and buy and canon, you will be so satisfied

You can by my camera now for $300 Shipped
is 2 days old bro...it aint going anywhere. It does well for what we need.

the get out there and take some pics, play around....explore the camera
I am gonna wait till I get my new car to break out the pics :) thanks for the advice :)

explaoring the best method. I started taking pics of my car 3 years ago. First figure out how to the sick angles, then once you have that down, play with setting
 

Forum statistics

Threads
74,996
Messages
1,454,275
Members
13,629
Latest member
KillaMustang04

Members online

Top