*Pic Whore Time* Fun With Shutter Speed *High Res*

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
So, Inspired by rsg, I decided to go out and play with my camera some more and f**k around with the features....Mostly just played around with the Shutter Speed and light effects.

Enjoy

Shots

IMG_0587.JPG

IMG_0589.JPG

IMG_0592.JPG

IMG_0597.JPG

IMG_0603.JPG

IMG_0606.JPG

Fun

IMG_0584.JPG

IMG_0595.JPG

IMG_0601.JPG

Photoshop Fun *Thanks Adrian*

douche.jpg

fdup.jpg

TheBab

Reaction score
Nice pictures.. what kind of camera?

I got myself a Canon Digital Rebel XTi this winter. I can't wait to snap some sweet pics. :banana:

Peter

Reaction score
man you and your bros can almost make a full hockey/basketball line up :p

Foster98GT

Reaction score
Man that cameras sick....I want one but cant force meself to spend the cash.

rgs

Reaction score
nice man!! the pics look great

but its rgs not rsg :p

ANG

Reaction score
looks good! I like the last one, nice effects! O0

I just upgraded to a Nikon D80- forget Canon, Nikon is where it's at! :bunny3:

97blackgt

Reaction score
those pics are awesome...your sick with a camara

that car as always is looking good :hitit:

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I wish someone would make me new banner to replace the one of my car frm 3 years ago for the top of the site O0

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
sick shots man.. that camera is slammin! i love the pics.. i dont understand how those "light trails" or w/e from the taillights do that.. enlighten me?

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
sick shots man.. that camera is slammin! i love the pics.. i dont understand how those "light trails" or w/e from the taillights do that.. enlighten me?

The exposure time of the shutter is set for a few seconds (meaning light is allowed to hit the image sensor for a few seconds). This makes it look "blurred". And nice pics as usual. Laser red is definately the best color. :naughty:

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
ok, well no laughing but i just bought myself a 5.0mp Panasonic DMC-FX8 in August. I don't know if this is the same thing but I usually play with my shutter settings for night shots but i've never tried the little moving shots... my camera has 4 options, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, and 1.. night shots, i use 1.. sooo how do I go about doing the little motion shots with teh light trails or w/e? is this even right?? sorry but im not a pro when it comes to cameras, i just know basic stuff..

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
ok, well no laughing but i just bought myself a 5.0mp Panasonic DMC-FX8 in August. I don't know if this is the same thing but I usually play with my shutter settings for night shots but i've never tried the little moving shots... my camera has 4 options, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, and 1.. night shots, i use 1.. sooo how do I go about doing the little motion shots with teh light trails or w/e? is this even right?? sorry but im not a pro when it comes to cameras, i just know basic stuff..

Well my camera can have the Stutter stay open for up to 15 second...all those shots were taken with the sutter open for between 10-15 seconds

S

scarface

My wife just bought an HP digicam, 10 megapixel, with all those shutter speed functions. I just dont know how to use them ???

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
scarface said:
My wife just bought an HP digicam, 10 megapixel, with all those shutter speed functions. I just dont know how to use them ???

I am not trying to sound rude scarface, but SELL THAT CAMERA!!!

HP Camera are the WORST. sell it on e-bay/craigslist and buy and canon, you will be so satisfied

You can by my camera now for $300 Shipped

S

scarface

SRT Handz said:
scarface said:

HP Camera are the WORST. sell it on e-bay/craigslist and buy and canon, you will be so satisfied

is 2 days old bro...it aint going anywhere. It does well for what we need.

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
scarface said:
SRT Handz said:
scarface said:

the get out there and take some pics, play around....explore the camera

S

scarface

SRT Handz said:
scarface said:
SRT Handz said:
scarface said:

I am gonna wait till I get my new car to break out the pics :) thanks for the advice :)

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
scarface said:
SRT Handz said:
scarface said:
SRT Handz said:
scarface said:

I am gonna wait till I get my new car to break out the pics :) thanks for the advice :)

explaoring the best method. I started taking pics of my car 3 years ago. First figure out how to the sick angles, then once you have that down, play with setting

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online