flowers4-08-05105.jpg

flowers4-08-05103.jpg

flowers4-08-05100.jpg

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

Reaction score
It had the Eibach ProKit Plus suspension, Steeda TriAx, Saleen tail light Bezels & Flowmaster very quiet mufflers....everything else was stock.

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
That's one hell of a transformation mustanger!!! Until my student loans are paid off, mine looks very similar to the day I bought it (besides replacing mechanical components)

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

Reaction score
Hope I can recall all the mods now....Eibach Prokit Plus Suspension, Magnapack after cats, BBK off road H, Steeda TriAx, MM full length subframes, MM adjustable Lower Control Arms, Bullitt front brakes & Cobra rear brakes, Baer Decelerotor Rotors, Russell SS brake lines, 95 Cobra Master Cylinder, 9" & staggered 10.5" Bullitt 17" rims 275 & 315 Sumitomo tires, Hawk HPS pads, Bullitt pedal covers, Steeda clutch quadrant & MM cable & firewall adjuster....FR500 steering wheel, MGW interior dress up knobs, Hurst Line Lock, AmericanMuscle Black Cobra style headlights, Steeda Tail light Bezels, (I like them!) Added pure white LEDs to my dash for a nice Blue look...American Striped Grill Pony, Front Roush splitter & Roush wing, (I have the tail & side exhaust Roush parts Waiting to be painted & installed, ) Roush Banner & decals & badges To finish the Tribute/Clone of a Roush 360R ) S197 Shifter knob, Ford Racing 3:55 gears & Carbon Fiber TracLok, all new rear bearings done at the same time.

Waiting to be installed- parts on the shelf: 95 Cobra intake, needs powder coating & TMoss porting of the lower, Ford Racing E Cam BNIB, Koni Yellow Sport rear shocks, Ford Racing 65mm throttle body BNIB, BBK CAI, Triple pillar pod waiting on the gauges.

Need to buy: AFR 165 Renegade heads, upgrade the injectors & MAF...a SCT 4 bank to tune it with , a better fuel pump.

That is all I can think of at the moment....will update as I remember or add something. Phew! I'm not going to add the money up 'cause I don't care! LOL...

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
Good transformation there! You should have posted this a week ago and I would have nominated you for ROTM!!

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah you should have posted this a few weeks ago! Missed out on a rotm opportunity!

Looks great! I'm assuming the smoked headlights are new? Looks much better.

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

Reaction score
Thanks guys! Yes the smoked headlights are brand new & I love the looks! Maybe someday I'll be in the running for ROTM...that would be quite an honor...I look at all the cars on this site & am just blown away by all the work & how good they are...Thanks again guys.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Nice transformation! always enjoyed seeing pictures of your car on here, one of a kind. The underbody looks spotless!

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
What a great transformation.

How long have you owned the car?

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

Reaction score
I've owned this car since Dec of 2005...it belonged to my son who drove it for ten years then bought a new Mach 1 in 04..stealthy Black! LOL. My son used the 94 to deliver pizza & Mexican food for a while but it was in excellent shape had 138,000 miles on it when I got it, I don't believe anyone ever sat in the back seat! Carpet is still like new...and the car has been stone reliable...paint is a 9 out of 10...I now have 164K miles on it ...I'm 10x harder in this car than he ever was! LOL...

It sat under an Oak tree for a couple years & needed a LOT of tender loving detailing when I got it ...but that is relaxing to me...

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

Reaction score
lol, Mustanger i love the license plate. you know that those tail lights are s351 tail lights right?

LOL, the plates get me into lots of challenges & trash talking but I love it...I meant it to mean on a twisty road! It handles pretty well! I love to ride up on the tail of faster car & ride them through corners especially ricers...I know several of them can eat me alive but let me see their engines go 170,000 hard miles & climbing! I maybe they can? But they will never sound like mine! I even had a young lady choose my car over all the Subie's & Nissan's & highly modded Hondas because it was sexier! LOL...

Reaction score
LOL, the plates get me into lots of challenges & trash talking but I love it...I meant it to mean on a twisty road! It handles pretty well! I love to ride up on the tail of faster car & ride them through corners especially ricers...I know several of them can eat me alive but let me see their engines go 170,000 hard miles & climbing! I maybe they can? But they will never sound like mine! I even had a young lady choose my car over all the Subie's & Nissan's & highly modded Hondas because it was sexier! LOL...

do we have pics?...maybe you should make introductions hahah

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online