"Please Don't Hit The Wall, Please Don't Hit The Wall!!!"

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I REALLY wanna know how you spin out that easy with a AWD car......

WAIT, I KNOW!!!..... He Braked Instead of Powering Out :nonono:

Lift-off oversteer FTL

Edit: For those who dont know the car is a Brand New Audi R8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQLM-K9TwWM

realitygt

Legend
Reaction score
you act like you know exactly what happened to him....

pretty fun tho LOL

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
LMFAO.

Thanks Handzio Andretti. I'm so glad you were here to share your expertise with us.

Any pics of your imaginary exhaust yet? Or the imaginary damage from your imaginary accident with an imaginary woman in an imaginary parking lot? Or the imaginary FR500 wheel you bought with your imaginary $200 that you stole from her?

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
realitygt said:
you act like you know exactly what happened to him....

pretty fun tho LOL

Thats because I DO know exactly what happened.....

He went into the Chicane WAY to fast, then he decided to Lift off the throttle in the Chicane which caused him to have Lift Off Oversteer..... Look how much faster the R8 when into the Chicane than the Ford GT in front.

Paul said:
LMFAO.

Thanks Handzio Andretti. I'm so glad you were here to share your expertise with us.

Any pics of your imaginary exhaust yet? Or the imaginary damage from your imaginary accident with an imaginary woman in an imaginary parking lot? Or the imaginary FR500 wheel you bought with your imaginary $200 that you stole from her?

Like i said in a dozen other posts.... The $200 went to the "Handz Need New Tires and MM Caster/Camber Plates Fund"

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Paul said:
The imaginary $200?

do i really need to take a picture of Money? :crazy2:\

...its not that i cant, its that i dont like filling up my server with useless BS

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
Yes, because you're a liar.

Any pics of your imaginary exhaust yet? Or the imaginary damage to your car?

Maybe some of the imaginary cute girls you were with yesterday during your imaginary trip to the beach?

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Paul said:
Yes, because you're a liar.

Any pics of your imaginary exhaust yet? Or the imaginary damage to your car?

Maybe some of the imaginary cute girls you were with yesterday during your imaginary trip to the beach?

...maybe i have just been trippin' on Acid for the last week.....
P906~LSD-Finger-Trippin-Good-Posters.jpg

realitygt

Legend
Reaction score
Thats because I DO know exactly what happened.....

He went into the Chicane WAY to fast, then he decided to Lift off the throttle in the Chicane which caused him to have Lift Off Oversteer..... Look how much faster the R8 when into the Chicane than the Ford GT in front.

or he could've just steered to the right?

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
I feel bad for that guy.......you know he didnt want to get out and look at his car after the smashed the fuck out of the back of it.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
that's a Viper in front of him. Handz if your car could go that fast you might have an idea of how hard it could be to control a car at that speed :)

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
OnyxCobra said:
that's a Viper in front of him. Handz if your car could go that fast you might have an idea of how hard it could be to control a car at that speed :)

...Only an Idiot Noob spins a 4WD Car....

If you have even driven on a track with a 4WD car you would know you have to be a moron to spin like that.

302StangGirl

Reaction score
Lolz. That poor guy... That's kinda how I was in my accident... only it was "Please don't hit the Ford Escape... please... please... F*ck."

Off topic - Saw a guy in a Viper a couple days back. (Doesn't happen often here. NW Arkansas just isn't the place.) We left a stoplight and he paced me all the way to 120 and then left me in the dust. Also saw a Maserati earlier. That guy was a prick. Cut me off TWICE.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
OnyxCobra said:

...Only an Idiot Noob spins a 4WD Car....

If you have even driven on a track with a 4WD car you would know you have to be a moron to spin like that.

lol just cause he has an R8 doesn't mean he's a great driver. People fuck up all the time, only the stupid ones post their videos online so people can make fun of them.

McGarrh

Reaction score
justinschmidt1 said:
I feel bad for that guy.......you know he didnt want to get out and look at his car after the smashed the f**k out of the back of it.

+1 I would be saying the same thing. As far as him being an idiot, that mat be so but we all have to start somewhere. :p

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
OnyxCobra said:
lol just cause he has an R8 doesn't mean he's a great driver. People f**k up all the time, only the stupid ones post their videos online so people can make fun of them.

people dont really fuck up, they just go on the track with no driver training.

The first thing they tell you in driving school is "Do All your Braking in a Straight Line"..... this guys didnt follow that rule.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CBR51Stang

Members online