Post A Pic Of Your Latest Purchase Thread...

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Totally not a car part purchase but...........
68c1e9c786b0cd4abdd60a92446e9031.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Werecow

Reaction score
I've heard all this bullshyte about LS this and LS that I'm really just so over seeing them crammed into everything and like most everyone here it royally pisses me the crack off to see one of those crammed into a mustang.. one of the things I think that pisses me off the most about them I guess is, and I've heard this said elsewhere.." The LS is the best Windsor engine that Chevy ever built!"... Step back and think about it a sec... They changed the port spacing to the same as it is on a Windsor.. some ppl have even used LS headers on a Windsor just cut off the flanges and welded on the ones from a Windsor.. the intake spacing is now spaced apart instead of siamesed as in a Windsor but the did make em taller ie cathedral design.. the cranks even look similar, no center counterweights... GM took a Windsor engine fixed everything they could think of on it went to coil-packs and declared a miracle has been brought into the world behold the new savior of the v-8s the LS!!! DULANG DULANG!!! What's also funny is Edelbrock sells a kit to convert their beloved ls to a carb and dizzy ignition.. well guess who's distributor they have to use? Small block Ford, anyone wanna take a stand at where it fits?? Ok I'm crawling down from my soapbox for now... Nuff said...

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I've heard all this bullshyte about LS this and LS that I'm really just so over seeing them crammed into everything and like most everyone here it royally pisses me the crack off to see one of those crammed into a mustang.. one of the things I think that pisses me off the most about them I guess is, and I've heard this said elsewhere.." The LS is the best Windsor engine that Chevy ever built!"... Step back and think about it a sec... They changed the port spacing to the same as it is on a Windsor.. some ppl have even used LS headers on a Windsor just cut off the flanges and welded on the ones from a Windsor.. the intake spacing is now spaced apart instead of siamesed as in a Windsor but the did make em taller ie cathedral design.. the cranks even look similar, no center counterweights... GM took a Windsor engine fixed everything they could think of on it went to coil-packs and declared a miracle has been brought into the world behold the new savior of the v-8s the LS!!! DULANG DULANG!!! What's also funny is Edelbrock sells a kit to convert their beloved ls to a carb and dizzy ignition.. well guess who's distributor they have to use? Small block Ford, anyone wanna take a stand at where it fits?? Ok I'm crawling down from my soapbox for now... Nuff said...

We might just be long lost brothers!!!!!! [emoji1787]

The biggest problem with the Windsor is availability. They’re not quite as plentiful as the ls. That’s all the ls has going for it. Ls is cheap as has all Chevy motors since the beginning of time, and I get that.

But I was always told fast ain’t cheap and cheap ain’t fast. So I’ll spend a bit extra and build my Windsor and be proud.

I’ve had Chevy’s and I enjoyed them. I’d of never stuffed a Ford in them cause they’re not fords. But as bad as this ls shit has gotten I’m half tempted to buy a bunch of their beloved muscle cars and slap coyotes and Godzilla’s in all of them just to be spiteful!!!!!!!!!

Boostr1

Reaction score
My boss recently bought a 2017 Cobra Jet, he told me it comes with a Chevy 3 speed auto from the factory that can handle up to 1200 hp... Never knew that.

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
I would say put a Chevy in a dunnbuggy
But that's to much fun
It would have to be really crappy YouGo sounds about right

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
One day I will show the one I put together
To many people that panic when you show them
People that don't know what hell they are looking at

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
I’ve been working on this AR10 this year. Had some cycling issues but I’ve sorted that finally. Kinda wish it had a 20” barrel now and I’m thinking I’m going to swap that PRS stock out for something lighter.

View attachment 4198
That dose look nice
Did you have it long that one looks pretty balanced and tough

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
I have played with some SF armor
And I think some of the ar s will out perform
The military issue
Just saying

07GtS197

Reaction score
How can you guys shoot those without burning your hands? My buddy has that kind of shroud on his ar, we just shot it for the first time last Monday. It was great but damn it heats up quick!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Willd492

Members online

No members online now.