Post A Pic Of Your Latest Purchase Thread...

07GtS197

Reaction score
thread 9320

Look at the Sig Sauer Romeo line of red dot sights. I’ve had one for the last 4 years and it hasn’t ever let me down.

View attachment 9077

Built this one for a LEO featuring the Sig Sauer red dot + magnifier and it’s been in his patrol vehicle for 3 years.

View attachment 9078

That’s what he’s referring to Scott. Muzzy, just a little tip, quote posts that you’re responding to especially when it’s been a while since it was posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have a hate/love relationship with these mofo's.
tnpUKok.jpg

I hate to install them because of the jba headers I guess are a little larger than stock as half of them slide right on but the other half need some time spent with a file/grinder to get them down to an mm of failing.
j7LD5Ns.jpg

But its done, they are on....

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
my impact was not strong enough to get the bolts on the flywheel to budge. I had been looking at a new one for a while now but didn't really want to make the purchase if I could avoid it. I did a quick search on FB marketplace and found a guy local to me selling a new millwaukee impact for $50 less than new so I made an appt to meet up in an hour. 45 mins later he sends a message saying he can't make 4pm lets make it 5. Ok fine by me so I am getting gas at 4:50 when he sends a message saying he got a flat and could not make it. Well I was also going to home depot to get some wood so while I was there I picked this up.
Wvcdjc5.jpg

And by the time I got home the add was down. I also got some staples while I was there for my pneumatic staple gun to finish a project on the subwoofer enclosure. Of course the staple gun craps out on me half way though that, so I will probably be making another trip to home depot today...

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I borrowed/rented the larger slide hammer and while I was there they had that headlamp marked down from $25, to 8. SUDDENLY I CAN SEE EVERYTHING! The large slide hammer took the pilot bearing right out...
ilkIthl.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online