pre-tapped PI mani

gt96stang

Reaction score
Anybody know where you can pick up a pre-tapped P.I. intake manifold.. I'm pretty lazy and I'm pretty sure I'm going to need another intake manifold.. Pieces broke off the old one where the hoses go on the back during the move and keeping it around :mad: :mad:

Boomer!

Reaction score
Honestly if you are lazy just pay someone to do it. Not trying to flame you but you want a car but choose not to fix it....... :angel:

OP
OP
gt96stang

gt96stang

Reaction score
Well, the car isn't broke.. Just my pi intake that was going onto the car.. and actually, it's not quite lazy as it is I don't have the time to take it somewhere.. Working 2 jobs doesn't leave me with much time to do anything else...

And, I'm in need of a new intake, well I want to replace the non-pi, anyways so I figured I could kill 2 birds with one stone..

Boomer!

Reaction score
Sorry I didn't mean to sound offensive, I am just unsure that you will find one pretapped , unless of course you want another NPI intake. I'm glad to hear that there are still people that are willing to work more than one job, I'll give you prop's for that..

Again sorry I came off the wrong way, but drilling and tapping is very easy and take a matter of mins. :thumb:

Boomer

OP
OP
gt96stang

gt96stang

Reaction score
Boomer! said:
Sorry I didn't mean to sound offensive, I am just unsure that you will find one pretapped , unless of course you want another NPI intake. I'm glad to hear that there are still people that are willing to work more than one job, I'll give you prop's for that..

Again sorry I came off the wrong way, but drilling and tapping is very easy and take a matter of mins. :thumb:

Boomer

Yeah, no big deal.. And honestly, if I would have found the tap that I needed by now, I probably would have picked it up... But then again, I'm pretty sure I need another intake mani anyways.. Because I'd rather not risk it with the couple of broken plastic pieces, rather get a new one and was seeing if any company decided to sell some pre-tapped.

firstonraceday

Reaction score
you can find them pre tapped on other forums such as corral... I have seen many pre tapped ones on corral for around 100

Outlaw97GT

Reaction score
The Dorman PI intake is tapped for both sensors. O'Reilly's carry Dorman parts.

zeestraten46

Reaction score
hear is what I did their is a allen plug on the back of the drivers side head its the bigger one of the few back their pull it out extend your wires and plug and thred it in works great same thred and everything

Shocker98GT

Reaction score
Believe the Detroit speedworks kit comes pretapped. Plus it has everything else you'd need, being gaskets, hardware which includes the required coolant tube, heater hose, alternator spacers, etc.

voidfinger

Reaction score
Well, if you have the pi intake with the aluminum one, just unbolt the metal piece and mail it to me. I can get it tapped for free. The guy that lives next door is a machinest and he tapped mine for me. Let me know

Reaction score
Custom Mustang of South Florida FTW!! :thumb:. Just finished the PI intake swap on my 98.
Kit comes with everything u need, pipe, intake, gasket set, and alternantor bracket for about 300ish shipped.

Willis_98GT

Reaction score
three hundred ish? cool i was thinkin of swapping my manifolds next and getting the cams. i guess i'd have to use sillicone with your kit though? :pimp2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online

No members online now.