procharger question

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Been dreaming/planning on finally getting a procharger system at the end of January and been looking around. I have noticed that it looks like the supercharger itself is only an inch or two away from the drivers side fender and I wonder if it will clear the scottrod panels I just installed? Anyone with a procharger that can comment on how much space there is or if the scottrod panels will get in the way?

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure a buddy of mine had the panels and a D1 and no issues, but hopefully someone else can chime in for you. Those air filters always look pretty crammed in there though on pro chargers

Suspect

Reaction score
if you have the ones that came straight down at angle i could see it being close. if anything you could always put in a small hole.

95opal

Reaction score
Like suspect said the apron can be notched if needed. Look at some pics of dans engine bay, no scottrods but hes running a D1 and it might give you some better idea of exactly how close it will be. I can see it being tight on the lower frame rail and wheel well bump out with those panels, although I don't see those spots as being a deal breaker.
Ill also second 97stanger with the but ugly filter set up.

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
What's a scottrod panel? Some badass thing you named after yourself?

Nope not my invention. They are panels you weld into the engine bay to smooth out the engine bay.

DSC01054.jpg

if you have the ones that came straight down at angle i could see it being close. if anything you could always put in a small hole.
Mine are the style that comes down at an angle and I mounted my fusebox access where I am afraid it would end up touching. Might need to go vortech or KB....

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I think I found one. IF there is someone that already has one that could go take a look how close it is and maybe take a picture I would appreciate it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online