Production Information

speedytang

Reaction score
How can I find information about how many cars are equipped like this '95 Mustang GT Convertible.
I found a Mint car that is a Triple Black(Black Car, Black Top, Black Interior) 5 speed for $4500

94gtstang50

Reaction score
If its not in bad condition mechanically and the miles aren't like 175K, offer him 4K cash and take it, if you don't I will.

OP
OP
S

speedytang

Reaction score
I am buying it for my son to have. He is 14 and works a job in the summer so him paying me back is not a issue and when he is of age I will put him on my business insurance so it will be cheap. I just know I paid $8500 for a low mileage '89 in triple black and that was 4 years ago and have been offered twice that last month. I just wondered if this car could become a classic of its own being a triple black with a stick. I checked around the area and all the For Sale sites and all have been beige interior and top. Yuck!!!!

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Well according to the black mustang registry, there were 48,264 Black GT Verts produced in 95. But they didn't say how many were triple black. How many miles are on it?

OP
OP
S

speedytang

Reaction score
85k miles and it has a new top and was repainted by Ford in '96 because of defective paint. I took it out today and it drives great and has a clean Vin if that really matters. The person has all records and it was dealer serviced(good or bad). I am buying it and picking it up on Tuesday. I have a couple of good low mileage '89 engines that if something goes with those Hyper pistons we will put the '89 short block in and rebuild the original block with Forged pistons that I have around. My son not to hip on the SN body so I am getting it for my wife as a summer fun car since she wants to sell her Z06 and we will keep looking for my son a Fox body.

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Damn, I would take a vert sn over a fox any day, thats unfortunate. That car sounds like a dream, wish I could find another deal like that (got my 94 for 4k a few years back) What color is the Z06 btw? My wife wants one, but there's no way we can afford one right now. Maybe in a few years when the cost of them drops.

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Wow, thats actually her dream car, cool. Is that Mustang you're getting all stock?

OP
OP
S

speedytang

Reaction score
Stock and the owner is now 63 and No Grand Kids. He is buying a new Stang automatic because of arthritis.

OP
OP
S

speedytang

Reaction score
I pick it up at noon today(Tuesday), I am going to change the oil and plugs and give it a good detailing on the engine and shampoo the interior. My wife has the Z06 sold to a employee at her office and they are getting it Saturday. I really wanted to wait to sell it till May because of a open track event at MidOhio which is down the road from me but she said something at the office yesterday and this guy sent her a email and his bank called my wife to verify the VIN and price. She and I Love the Vette but she is tired of when the kids want to go someplace she must drive the family Buick and I usually Drive my Daily/Drag/Autocross Fox during nice weather and have a Winter car. I am tired of insurance on so many cars so at least the Vette will be one less to insure. I think I am going to sell the '89 Triple Black 5speed to a local Police Officer since he stops by my house weekly to say high and ask about it. It only has 147 miles on it and has been used in a few decoding books to detail markings and such for articles That car was in a dealer showroom in Columbus for 3 years then added to the owners collection and I purchased it in '01. I like having a new toy but my wife will drive it daily in the spring/summer but I will say that this car has none of the punch of my stock '89. It amazes me how the 94-95 computers screw with the performance.

Xuzhu

Reaction score
How much are you going to be asking for the 89 triple black fox?

OP
OP
S

speedytang

Reaction score
Well I picked up the car today and the guy took the car and had it cleaned yesterday. The lady at my DMV is going to ask questions this week again because I went yesterday to renew my RV tags and went today for the Vert and the '89 Triple is SOLD to the father of a local Police Officer and he is picking it up Tomorrow and now the Z06 is getting picked up Friday. Last time I did this I received a letter in the mail about how it is not legal to retail cars in a personal name you need a Dealer License. lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online