Project Revival

sn95jones

Reaction score
Well it's been a long long time since I've been behind the wheel of an SN95 and truth be told I've been itching at getting another one.

Couple years ago I decided it was time to get out of the car scene due to a lot of disrespectful kids driving around Mommy and Daddy's funded Mustang's who thought they were hot shit.

I decided to step it up a notch and ended up with a 2005 Mustang GT with a Whipple, GT500 panels, full built suspension and transmission. Car put down 530whp and 470wtq on a conservative tune to protect the stock internals.
After many late nights on deserted roads racing people in much expensive car's I eventually grew bored with the car because I felt like I was at a dead end with it and there really wasn't anything else to be done to it that I wanted to do.
I sold the car, bought a truck and since then have just been working living a very boring life.
I've now decided to turn the garage into a workshop and start working on a project SN95, and I am looking to start from the ground up.

So far what I've compiled together is...
SN95 Roller (gutted or not doesn't matter)
4.6 2v (will be completely tore down to the block, machine, fitted with forged internals)
Nasty cam to give the car a very aggressive lobe.
Blower (undecided on which brand yet)
Brembo brakes (most likely same brakes taken from the Track Pack Coyote)
Coilovers
Saddle interior with upgraded bucket seats
SLP LM exhaust

I'll have the car stripped down and repainted to which ever color I decide on by the time as well. I'll start with building the engine and then source an SN95, whether a V6 or GT, doesn't matter to me as nothing will be the same once it's done.

This will be a long term project for me, as I've been aching for a project car for quite some time now.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome back. If it's a project, you might hold onto it for a while at least ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgarR213

Members online