Punched 281's better half

punched281

Reaction score
Here is a little thread about my girlfriends car. She has helped me a lot with my car and has gained a little interest in doing her own. So she picked up a 92 gt. It barely ran when we got it and need to add oil every time we stopped on the way home.

Here is is when we got it home and I slapped some lowering springs on there.

After fixing a stutter because of a pinched fuel line and the oil leak, we tried to take it out. It starting puking out white smoke, and figured it was a head gasket. To my surprise, she said since we were going to have to take the top half of the motor off, we were going to go ahead and do this...

Topped it off with some Trick Flow R's and they sat up a little high so she ordered one of these little guys..

Her dad and myself got her some seats for her birthday and we were doing those when we found some nasty floors.. We thought the seats were just loose, but they were just mounted to a flappy floor haha

Here she is running a little rough and we found some nasty wires in the dash when it started smoking..

And here is the most recent video after we changed some stuff out and got it running a little stronger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npNwOaaxq7g

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Nice man! Thats badass that she's got one of her own and is building it. Keep up the good work. I'm partial to hatchback's since my bro has a gray 91 hatch

OP
OP
P

punched281

Reaction score
THanks haha I'll tell her that! YEa it is fun, but like any project with couples there are the high's and low's. She really likes the hatches, although I think she would rather have a Nova :/

She has a dash and door panels waiting to go back in after we do some fixing of the dash harness and hopefully get the lights, blinkers and the windows working.

330CubeGt

Reaction score
Nice lil project car, sucks about the floors though :/

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Not a bad project at all. I see alot of potential in it.

Cute girl btw. Looks alot like a girl I talked to last year.

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Awesome! Great build, that's awesome you have a girl that shares interests like this

OP
OP
P

punched281

Reaction score
Thanks guys! It has been fun, but also has been hard on us. We have learned to work around our differences in this project tho. So it definitely has its ups and downs. My biggest part was getting it running right, so now that it runs pretty strong it is up to her to do the interior and that sort of thing.

She has kinda been talking about a centri blower, but that won't be for a while.

I knew she was into cars, as in she liked Nova's and such. She was just always in the garage with me while I was doing my stuff and she would just read and do homework, then it turned into her asking questions about how things worked and then she started grabbing wrenches haha. So, I can't complain. We have a blast cruising, going to the drag strip and car meets. We are really wanting to make it to Mustang Week 15'

TanTop94

Reaction score
She was just always in the garage with me while I was doing my stuff and she would just read and do homework, then it turned into her asking questions about how things worked and then she started grabbing my penis haha. So, I can't complain. We have a blast cruising, going to the drag strip and car meets. We are really wanting to make it to Mustang Week 15'

Edited....:grin: Glad to see she has a project car and wants to build it!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online