Question For the Drag guys....

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
There is a guy claimin he has an 01 n/a cobra that runs 10.85 @ 129.35

he has been called out on it and is very vague on his mods..he has been called out before, but never like this.

So i wanna know your guy's opinions.

here are his mods...

every panel except the roof replaced with carbon fiber or lighter fiberglass, (ie. hood, doors, fenders, much lighter fiberglass, trunk is carbon fiber. 04 cobra heads and intake p&p'd by myself.), sct tuned, jlt cai, 4.30 gears, fr500 cams, 104 octane, steeda pulleys, o/r x pipe, bassani street comp. mufflers, doors-hood-trunk-and all 4 fenders, front 1/4 and rear 1/4, all replaced with carbon fiber and lighter fiberglass parts painted to match as stated above, (alot of weight reduction, solid rear instead or irs which just that is another 100 lbs gone, im 150lbs, removed factory sound system amps and box, rear seats removed, removed passenger seat, gutted trunk and interior basically(gutted canoe), 15" lightweight rims on full slicks and skinnies. redline launches and me knowing how to drive, powershifting

here are links to a couple of threads..
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=399496

http://www.3.8mustang.com/forum/showthread.php?t=200042

95PGTTech

Reaction score
who cares. he got called out, and apprently caught, but unless you're running the guy for money it's really just a collection of nutswingers playing big-dick on an internet forum. let the kid lie if he wants to.

Hellion94

Reaction score
I like the part where he says '04 Cobra Intake.....yeah....what intake? They have blowers and an intercooler... An '04 Cobra CAI wouldn't fit his car, so I have no ida what he's saying here..

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
Just one more dipshit poser on the internet. There's a lot of them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robtalbott

Members online