Fastball Racing - 1994 Mustang GT Ultimate Build Thread

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
it’s hard to follow progress when you keep updating the first post . Things going to be a monster .

OP
OP
FastballRacing

FastballRacing

Reaction score
it’s hard to follow progress when you keep updating the first post . Things going to be a monster .
Yeah, I figured as much. But I wanted to get the first post fully in detail and now that. That is all complete, the remaining of the updates will come through the feed page.

Thanks for sticking with me. Its been a very long process haha!

OP
OP
FastballRacing

FastballRacing

Reaction score
Picked up a 88/96MM VSRacing Billet Turbo -- Much Bigger then the 69/88mm GT45 turbo I had plans to run on the 302 for.

IMG-0636.jpg

IMG-0514.jpg

I had it powder coated to match the Hi-Ram & freshened up by the guys at MPA Motorsports.
I also picked up a second housing face for it just incase I did not like the Red turbo upfront & had it Powdered Black.

IMG-1069.jpg

OP
OP
FastballRacing

FastballRacing

Reaction score
UPR Products Front Suspension Components Powder coated to match the engine bay dress up!

IMG-0665.jpg
IMG-0659.jpg
IMG-0658.jpg
IMG-1824.jpg

UPR Products Rear Suspension Components Powder Coated Black
IMG-1817.jpg
IMG-1815.jpg
IMG-1819.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-1815.jpg
    IMG-1815.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 3
OP
OP
FastballRacing

FastballRacing

Reaction score
Wanted to really bring the car back to its '94 roots, I found a really nice set of '94 Taillights from a buddy of mine Unfortunately UPSPS damaged them in transit, thankfully they are getting repaired, the lens will be all polished out to bring them back to life as well and then prepped for paint!

IMG-0449.jpg

OP
OP
FastballRacing

FastballRacing

Reaction score
Last Update for a little while -- Here is how the car sits, im waiting on a bunch of parts to arrive. Pushing paint off until closer to Motor City Fox Fest that way it is completely fresh for the unveiling.

IMG-0248.jpg

OP
OP
FastballRacing

FastballRacing

Reaction score
that red you chose is a nice touch for sure . Those 1000hp goals with that turbo shouldn’t be a problem .
Forsure! I think it came out great and should make the engine bay & suspension look solid! -- I think it will as well, but just have to stay hopefully until I see the number it self haha!

OP
OP
FastballRacing

FastballRacing

Reaction score
TALK about a LOCAL SCORE! I was scrolling Facebook & I found a FREE 98 Cobra Bumper in great shape. He just wanted some room in his shop.. So it looks like I will have to get this painted to match the new color.

IMG-2428.jpg

OP
OP
FastballRacing

FastballRacing

Reaction score
Another Update - All the engine parts that were out getting powder coated are back in my hands & I had the block painted to match the roll cage. Black w/ Red Flakes. It is looking good on just a quick mock up!

Motor.jpg

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Another Update - All the engine parts that were out getting powder coated are back in my hands & I had the block painted to match the roll cage. Black w/ Red Flakes. It is looking good on just a quick mock up!

View attachment 32505

you painting the car ruby red too ? Love the powdercoat on the engine.

OP
OP
FastballRacing

FastballRacing

Reaction score
Just a little teaser for you guys -- Car is fully painted, no it is not gray! .. Can't wait for it all to be together to reveal it

1.jpg
2.jpg
K-member-UPRB-W.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online