raced my buddies c4 vette

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
i didnt do too bad, we were heading home from a car show on the highway and there was no one in sight at all, so i pulled up next to him and we took off doing 65, i started pulling on him in the beginning by half a car, then he caught up and slowly started pulling on me till we hit 105 and we let off, overall he won by like a car and a half, i just thought he was toying with me but he had it punched. We didnt go from a dig, but it was pretty cool that i kept up with him. Its a pretty stock vette with borla cat back and it runs 13.8 in the 1/4. Just thought id share with you guys

OP
OP
B

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
i honestly thought that he would have buried me by like 3 car lengths, but im very content seeing as though mines pretty much stock

nesqwick_05

Reaction score
thats about what you can expect from those vettes, the tpi systems have about as much balls as our cars do up top... :banana:. but good race, u should run him from a dig

OP
OP
B

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
we would have but there were cars everywhere until we got on the highway, one thing that pissed me off though: there was a car with those bluish headlight bulbs quite a distance behind us, and when he got into view i thought a cop was behind us, i cant stand those things

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stillridin

Members online