Rear End Clunk -__-

chris91

Reaction score
Its also possible the ABS ring came loose from the axle. Not sure that would cause a vibration or not though. Definitely check all the caliper bolts. I had one back off on my first 94 back in the day. Vibrated and make all kinds of clunks. LoL

OP
OP
KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
That's a good possibility too.. Shit it's unfortunate that there are SO many things it could be when it comes to clunking and vibrations lol. You could check 100 different things and miss the 1 thing that it really was. I'll get to the bottom of this eventually

OP
OP
KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Drive shaft bolts were loose. Didn't have enough loctite on them. Fak! Girlfriend was right again... But she's fixed! !

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
I have big guns haha I just hammered on my car a lot recently. And abs cable got severed

GMSMOKR

Reaction score
Drive shaft bolts were loose. Didn't have enough loctite on them. Fak! Girlfriend was right again... But she's fixed! !

Ahhhhh.. Well I'm glad it all worked out... That was still a stressful weekend :)

OP
OP
KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Ahhhhh.. Well I'm glad it all worked out... That was still a stressful weekend :)

Thanks man! Yeah it was definitely on the back of my mind all weekend lol. I added some loctite and a few extra ftlbs this time around so we'll see what happens Haha

Twwet.John

Reaction score
Is it more like when going from speeding to braking ??...Or maybe even sliding yoke problems!..The splines could be worn!...I believed you had some back end issues before. ?

OP
OP
KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah man my old rear end blew out lol. The problem this time was the drive shaft bolts came loose from all my launching recently. They were literally finger tight when I finally found the problem... I'm lucky I didn't lose the ds. Added extra blue loctite this time around

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnnyOctane

Members online