recent Ga Mustang Meet and eat.

TLSF150

Reaction score
Lol on a serious note though I did get on it a little on the on ramp to 75 I merged on 75 about 100 then noticed there was a cop 3 or 4 cars in front of me.. I thought I was getting pulled over for sure but I guess he didn't see me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mustang9668

Reaction score
ATL. most of us meet up at Summit then cruised up the HWY to Stockbridge to eat.

I'm only about 15 min from summit. I don't get on this forum to much anymore since I got rid of my 96 for my Mach 1. Have to keep an eye out for the next get together yall do.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

mavisky

Reaction score
Here are my pics from the event with a gratuitous self shot of my car thrown in lol.

My favorite shot probably, wish I'd taken the time to line everyone up. Missed opportunity for sure.

mavisky

Reaction score
Lol on a serious note though I did get on it a little on the on ramp to 75 I merged on 75 about 100 then noticed there was a cop 3 or 4 cars in front of me.. I thought I was getting pulled over for sure but I guess he didn't see me lol

I pulled out and took the U-turn sideways and then spun the tires up the street through second before thinking that maybe I should have checked to see if there was a cop behind me somewhere. Luckily there wasn't lol.

TLSF150

Reaction score
I pulled out and took the U-turn sideways and then spun the tires up the street through second before thinking that maybe I should have checked to see if there was a cop behind me somewhere. Luckily there wasn't lol.

Hahaha I always go around that u turn sideways lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online