Reducing my sig

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
hey man first time i see your car and it looks good even tho im not a fan of convertibles :thumb:

OP
OP
Late4Work

Late4Work

Reaction score
that would be awesome.....im still learnin that program......do u think im workin with to large of a photo?

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
Late4Work said:
that would be awesome.....im still learnin that program......do u think im workin with to large of a photo?

For a sig, you always want to make your car small (around 320x240 or so). Of course it depends on the sig too. So, technically, to answer your question: No.

OP
OP
Late4Work

Late4Work

Reaction score
anything works for me, black keeps everything lookin good

red97stang

Reaction score
AaRoN said:
Late4Work said:

For a sig, you always want to make your car small (around 320x240 or so). Of course it depends on the sig too. So, technically, to answer your question: No.

wrong :thumb: The bigger the pic the easier it is to cut it out and play with it. I'm anxious to see what you come up with aaron :hammer:

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
red97stang said:
AaRoN said:
Late4Work said:

wrong :thumb: The bigger the pic the easier it is to cut it out and play with it. I'm anxious to see what you come up with aaron :hammer:

I disagree.

red97stang

Reaction score
AaRoN said:
red97stang said:
AaRoN said:
Late4Work said:

I disagree.

how could you disagree :dunno: The bigger the pic the better quality the pic is going to be. I'm not saying take a 500x150 pic and blow it up to 1000x500 i'm saying when they upload it needs to be bigger so it's easier on the eye's. maybe we have different styles or different ways to do the same thing??? either way, i'm anxious to see what your going to do with this guys sig :banana:

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
red97stang said:
AaRoN said:
red97stang said:
AaRoN said:
Late4Work said:

I disagree.

how could you disagree :dunno: The bigger the pic the better quality the pic is going to be. I'm not saying take a 500x150 pic and blow it up to 1000x500 i'm saying when they upload it needs to be bigger so it's easier on the eye's. maybe we have different styles or different ways to do the same thing??? either way, i'm anxious to see what your going to do with this guys sig :banana:

Oh yeah, I get what you're saying now. :thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgarR213

Members online