Reintroducing Myself with a New Stang!

MissFivePointSlow

Reaction score
Hey Guys and Gals,

I like to say hello and to introduce the newest pony to my Corral. I finally got my dream car and I am back in the saddle with one of my own, From some that remember me My bf is the one that owned Alex's (ARDOLLER or Alexr) Cobra. I finally got one for my own and I'd like to introduce her!

'97 Cobra Pacific Green

Here are the Mods I was presented with from the previous owners:

H&R lowering springs super race springs
Bilstein shocks and struts
03-04 Cobra a arms
Kenny brown subframe connectors
accel coils
Saleen staggered wheels
optimum battery
Saleen wing
hooker long tube headers and shorty x pipe
40 series flowmaster cat back
4.30 gears Ford Racing
upgraded carbon disc diff
upgraded 31 spline axles
upgraded clutch unknown currently
adjustable steeda clutch cable
smoked OE style headlights
HID headlights and fog lights
01 cobra bottom end with 23k on the motor
under drive pulleys
JLT cold air intake
Caster camber plates
drilled and slotted rotors
aluminum drive shaft
Chrome bumper inserts
plasti dipped tail bezels
steeda Tri axe short throw shifter
03/04 Shift knob

OP
OP
MissFivePointSlow

MissFivePointSlow

Reaction score
Pat Shush your face You get back to work! Thanks Chris! My heart are with Sn's I'm sorry about the photo since I bought her it has been subzero temps since!
SnowObraII_zps2cd62763.jpg

OP
OP
MissFivePointSlow

MissFivePointSlow

Reaction score
Thank you! I will definitely have to change the X pipe, I am not a fan and Hooker only made X's so I am going go crazy trying to find something to somehow fit and work with those LT's

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I find it hard to beleive there's not something out there. You can't be the only SN 4v with long tubes. Maybe post something in the exhaust section and see what the goons have to suggest.

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
Wow that is sexy, I love PG with chrome saleens. Looks like you are gonna benefit from all those quality mods! I'm almost at the same point. Debating on long tubes right now. Also, I need to get my SFCs welded in.

What's the reason for the 01 bottom end?

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
Thank you! I will definitely have to change the X pipe, I am not a fan and Hooker only made X's so I am going go crazy trying to find something to somehow fit and work with those LT's
Just take the Hookers and X off and send them my way :)

OP
OP
MissFivePointSlow

MissFivePointSlow

Reaction score
Wow that is sexy, I love PG with chrome saleens. Looks like you are gonna benefit from all those quality mods! I'm almost at the same point. Debating on long tubes right now. Also, I need to get my SFCs welded in.

What's the reason for the 01 bottom end?

I am not to sure about the 01 Lower end but I could not resist the car. So clean, interior is mint(Hate saddle but don't mind it with PG) I've always been a stickler to rule of thumb of same name LT's as Mid Pipes for assurance of the fit and Hooker only makes X's so Now I am on a search to find something that will work. I'll find an H at one point just gonna be an fun ride.

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
Welcome. Off to a great start and I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with it. What all do you have planned?

OP
OP
MissFivePointSlow

MissFivePointSlow

Reaction score
Definitely would love a termi head swap, eaton, little odds and ends with painting the mirror covers, New rims. H pipe over the X. Possible Cobra r hood, Lots of little stuff currently buzzing in my head. 110% need a Tuner.