reintroducing myself.

Slowpoke

Reaction score
Hello everyone, just reintroducing myself here. I joined this forum awhile back, at the time I was looking for a 96-98 GT to be my daily driver. I was living in AR at the time, I'm sure no one wants to hear my life story, but I wasn't there for very long before I moved up north (still here for a few more months)...that effectively ended my SN95 search. I wanted something AWD or FWD to contend with the dreadful weather here.

So fast forward to today, my wife and I are currently sitting on 2 AWD SUV's, and I also have an 04 Cobra that I recently paid off. We'll be moving back to AR in a few months, and I officially have the green light from my lady to off load the older SUV and begin my search for another mustang. A 94-98 Cobra would be nice, but I'd be more than happy with another 2v too.

I'm not new to mustangs. This 04 is my 4th mustang, previously had a 95 GT, 03 GT, and a 99 Cobra. So I'll be sticking around this time, and I look forward to getting to know some more mustang folks.

TanTop94

Reaction score
Glad to have you back! Pics of any of your previous/ current mustang?

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
Nice to have you here....or uhh, back here haha! Where at in AR will you be moving to? I feel like I'm the only forum member around for like 5 hours lol.

OP
OP
Slowpoke

Slowpoke

Reaction score
Glad to have you back! Pics of any of your previous/ current mustang?

Let me see what I can dig up.

These here are from a local meet from years ago, I think 09? Anyway, you can see my 03 GT, and the rio red 96 that I sold to my brother. I can't seem to find any other pictures of the 96.

Here is a picture of my 04, and my old 99 Cobra, again that I sold to my brother LOL.

My apologies, I'm no photographer. I think all of those pictures were taken with a phone of one kind or another lol.

Nice to have you here....or uhh, back here haha! Where at in AR will you be moving to? I feel like I'm the only forum member around for like 5 hours lol.

Thanks for the welcome, we'll be moving back to the central area, most likely within 15/20 miles of Little Rock.

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
I've seen one other guy from AR, and found a female stang-banger from a town like 45 min south of me...but go figure she hasn't been active in years.

OP
OP
Slowpoke

Slowpoke

Reaction score
I've seen one other guy from AR, and found a female stang-banger from a town like 45 min south of me...but go figure she hasn't been active in years.

There is a local site called stanggangar.com , it's seems to be pretty dead now, but when it first started it was fairly active.

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
Well atleast you're not on the opposite end of the state lol. I'm from Crossett: Home of GP Paper, Chemical and Plywood mill...the worst smelling town in the south if you've never been here.

OP
OP
Slowpoke

Slowpoke

Reaction score
Well atleast you're not on the opposite end of the state lol. I'm from Crossett: Home of GP Paper, Chemical and Plywood mill...the worst smelling town in the south if you've never been here.

Oh ok, yeah you're way down south. I was born and raised in Benton.

And Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!:wave:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online