"Rolling idle" HELP!

Whistler98

Reaction score
freefallin98 said:
So I went into NAPA the other day and they wanted 82 bucks for the reakin IAC!!! Good lord people...I cannot afford to just throw money at something that expensive and not have my problem be fixed. What do I do>? :nonono: :help2: :lame:

Try autozone, advance heck call all the parts stores to get the best price. Go buy the part put it on if it didn't fix it take it back and get your $$$ back. Or you could try cleaning yours I didn't but I know some ppls have cleaned theirs, and it worked. Try some carb or break cleaner.

Purple97GT

Reaction score
I had a guy at Car Quest tell me never to use carb cleaner, etc., on the TB and IAC. Use Throttle Body Cleaner because it has some lube in it. The carb and brake clean junk will clean it and wash any lube it has away.

Whistler98 said:
freefallin98 said:
So I went into NAPA the other day and they wanted 82 bucks for the reakin IAC!!! Good lord people...I cannot afford to just throw money at something that expensive and not have my problem be fixed. What do I do>? :nonono: :help2: :lame:

Try autozone, advance heck call all the parts stores to get the best price. Go buy the part put it on if it didn't fix it take it back and get your $$$ back. Or you could try cleaning yours I didn't but I know some ppls have cleaned theirs, and it worked. Try some carb or break cleaner.

OP
OP
F

freefallin98

Reaction score
Ok man thanks for the news... yeah I think im going to pick up some tb lube tomorrow maybe... cuz i heard brake clean and card dlean screws it up. What about my intake filter? I have had the car almost 3 years and havnt even looked at it... could it be clogged up and stuff?

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
Whistler98 said:
freefallin98 said:

They really can be drastically different on price. I recently put a new valve cover gasket on my DD Integra. Pep boy's want 38, Autozone 46, Honda dealer 12... :lame:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDTag

Members online