RPM Extender

wiplash

Reaction score
Anyone using one of these? I have one but have not installed it yet, just want to know what to expect or any helpfull hints or tips with it.

OP
OP
W

wiplash

Reaction score
Yeah, it connects to your eec and you can set air/fuel ratio and rev limit. I hear its great cause it doesn't let the eec retard the timing on tip in when you shift and basically takes over at 70% throttle.

sptnvnm

Reaction score
I'm changing combinations and have one for sale. Supercharged now, have to get a chip ,dyno tune. It's for a 94 Cobra. If anyones interested e-mail me at [email protected]. It's in the Corral classifieds also. Thanks!

QIKGTS

Reaction score
I have one for a 94-95 and have used it with a PIH (the old pro m plug and play deal with an A9L) in my 95 HCI GTS. It works pretty good. I ran the fastest MPH with my combo in the 1/4 with it. When it's hooked up, the car feels real aggressive. I want to put my T4M0 back in and hook it up again, I just haven't got around to it and I'm afraid I may leave something on the table or the car won't idle... Anyway, the Extender is a good piece and I recommend it... ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online