Saleen Series 1 Supercharger

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I am not interested but wanted to suggest that greyhound can ship stuff like that for alot less then you would think to possibly open it up a little more for you.

OP
OP
R

rio red 95 vert

Reaction score
I am not interested but wanted to suggest that greyhound can ship stuff like that for alot less then you would think to possibly open it up a little more for you.
Thanks man! Ill have to look into it.

Rice_slayer

Reaction score
Interesting, cheap price for a good bump in power. Out of curiousity, why won't you ship? I always say, if buyer is willing to pay for shipping, I'd ship a whole fricken house!

LilRoush

Reaction score
Tempting. Bump for a nice blower set up and a great price!
For those thinking of this but are scared of the reputation the Eaton has for making heat - it's been shown that the new TVS rotor pack from the 1900 is almost a direct swap into this housing - so you'd be a step up in technology (and power) without it being known by looking at it.

OP
OP
R

rio red 95 vert

Reaction score
Interesting, cheap price for a good bump in power. Out of curiousity, why won't you ship? I always say, if buyer is willing to pay for shipping, I'd ship a whole fricken house!
Lol a whole house. But i just hate going though the hassle of shipping. This thing is not light and i dont want to take it apart to ship uk. If it comes down to were i need to ship i will but right now just looking for local sale.

Tempting. Bump for a nice blower set up and a great price!
For those thinking of this but are scared of the reputation the Eaton has for making heat - it's been shown that the new TVS rotor pack from the 1900 is almost a direct swap into this housing - so you'd be a step up in technology (and power) without it being known by looking at it.
Very interesting! You always have good advice and info man.

Thanks for the bumps guys. Ill put up a few pictures of it when it was on the car so you guys can get some ideas.

OP
OP
R

rio red 95 vert

Reaction score
Some pictures of it when it was on my car so you know what it looks like.

P7070042.jpg

P7070041.jpg

P7070040.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JAR_19

Members online