Scarlett (Jones's 98 GT)

SLOW95GTS

Reaction score
Man this car makes me regret selling my 96 Gt, it would probably have ported pi heads, comp cams, and a bullitt intake by now lol.

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Jones, I have to know, what kind of bad-ass deal was worked at the dealership to get this bad boy back in your possession?

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
smileyvault-stirthepot.gif

OP
OP
sn95jones

sn95jones

Reaction score
I wonder when some of y'all will grow up, here I am happy to have my car back showing off a few pics of it and yet it never fails that someone has to open their mouth and start shit.
and you guys say I'm the one who starts all the shit on here LOL

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
You started all kinds of shit before , so now people like me and other enjoy taking jabs at ya from time to time , but let's be real here with everything you've been through with that thing and all the money you've spent buying it like 7 times you must have paid for it a couple times by now

OP
OP
sn95jones

sn95jones

Reaction score
Okay first off. Any time my threads have been shut down it is because of people like you who feel like they have to open their mouth and act like a jackass, secondly I don't know how many times I have to tell you guys I've only got rid of the car ONCE so this is the SECOND time I've owned it. So for the last time GIVE IT A REST. I am seriously getting tired of people like you who have nothing better to do than to ruin someone's thread who all they want to do is show off their car.

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Are you hard up for money at all? I can use another laptop for the 'ol lady. (serious)

OP
OP
sn95jones

sn95jones

Reaction score
****ing right man, glad to see it's working great still! Would have loved to have kept that thing, that's a great laptop.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
everyone be nice to jones. if 100% of his threads didnt get jacked, I wouldnt be posting this. But cut the fella a little slack.

we have a PM service, as well as a Road Rage area -- take it there.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Nice to see it back. I knew it wouldn't last with the HHR lol. Only thing I can suggest is an S281 wing.. Other than that it looks mint dude

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online