scosche adapter

phil_the_thrill

Reaction score
i bought the scosche adapter from crutchfield and hooked it up but only my left side speakers would come on. i checked all my connections and they were perfect. has anyone else had this problem?

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
my scosche adapter worked perfectly. i would get behind there and pull it out to compare the wire's but mines a dvd player and the controller is in the dash too so its to big of a hassle. you are sure your wires are correct?

OP
OP
P

phil_the_thrill

Reaction score
yeah the wiring is pretty much fool proof. i think something must be wrong with my head unit if no one else has had this problem.

OP
OP
P

phil_the_thrill

Reaction score
the hardest part for me was getting the stock unit unplugged. i had to pry the harness out with a screwdriver because the son of a bitch only had a 1/4 inch of slack. i dont even wanna get started on how hard it was to put the stock headunit back in. other than that its just plug and play. i think something must be wrong with my headunit cause only my left speakers would come on but it works fine with the stock one in. $30 shipped for the harness if you are interested. i'm giving up on mine

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online