SCT switchable tune chip switch

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have considered it, trust me. Short of super-gluing shit to it and hoping it holds though there really isn't enough room to mount something too...

rz5.0

Legend
Reaction score
Why do you think your running lean anyways?? wide band? With the cut outs been that close. Wide band won't read properly..

rz5.0

Legend
Reaction score
first time I've ever heard that.

Single or Multi-Program ChipAvailable as a single or multi-program switch chip
Installs in minutesInstallation only takes 10-15 minutes with standard hand tools.Perfect for Nitrous or Towing Applications Perfect for Nitrous or Towing Applications.
Switch tunes on the fly or at the track.
Save on fuel costsEasily switch between different octane tune files to save on fuel costs or switch to a custom fuel economy tune on longer trips!
http://www.sctflash.com/products.php?PID=31

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yes this is through the afr I have been watching. Cut outs are on the other side of the cat from the sensor its not like its 6" away.

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
While you can switch "on the fly". I do not really recommend doing it while cruising at 40 mph. While it may work. It could just get iffy.

I would suggest if you are going to do it. Just be sitting still with the car running.. red light.. in a parking spot.

Just a suggestion is all.

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
That is probably why they made the cable so short and the switch soo small. At this point there is no way in hell anyone could do it safely and hope to hit the right number for the tune. Wish I could find some advice on how to make it usable now....

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
While you can switch "on the fly". I do not really recommend doing it while cruising at 40 mph. While it may work. It could just get iffy.

I would suggest if you are going to do it. Just be sitting still with the car running.. red light.. in a parking spot.

Just a suggestion is all.

have you personally switched the SCT chip number while the car was running?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online