OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
^ This.

Come on guys, is Tony.

again! stop with the sexual stuff man!

j/k thanks for the vote of confidence these dudes should know better than that by now :p

Hmmm....that comparison pic has got me thinking! My skirts are scratched up and looking at these pics, now I notice the rear behind the wheel does not match. I see now the car is evened out. Thank you Tony

don't get me wrong, i do like the overall look of the side exhaust skirts. i think they are more purposeful?? maybe that's why the somewhat out of scale look they have doesn't bother me like you'd think it would.

Looks clean. Nice ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thank ya sir!

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
I think the SVO skirts are definitely more aggressive. However, I like how smooth everything looks without them. I would like to see it without the skirts, cleaned up along the bottom, and a set of clean tail pipes on it.

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
Which look are you leaning towards [MENTION=17070]Tony[/MENTION]? Aggressive or Smooth?

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Skirtless flows well with your wingless trunk and smooth rear bumper. Not all cars could pull it off, but it looks great on yours being smoothed and clean cut as hell. That being said, I like the looks of the svo pieces as well.... The drawback of the svo is that they are probably going to get scraped at some point coming into a driveway

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
drove around yesterday for about a half hour...stopping here and there, getting out, looking at the car skirtless and it grew on me like a soab lol. then i went out a few hours ago and stuck the side exhaust skirt back on, walked away and looked back....100% needs the side exhaust skirts lol. definitely looks meaner/lower. anyway this thread at least shows some what skirtless can look like i guess :thumbsup:

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
Your car actually makes it look tolerable.

I still say no, buuuuuuut i know you don't care what i think.:argue:

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I love the skirtless look. I was planning on going that way with my 95 but the Cobra bumper hangs a little lower and it didn't flow as well as the GT bumper.

OLD H2S

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Mine are so beat up after 20 years they are coming off just to paint them right. My car is Moonlight blue so the holes will not show as much as a light colored car.

96gt4.6

Reaction score
I like the skirtless better, the side exhaust sits to low for the rest of the body

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
you'd never get a real look at it in pictures man these skirts look right at home in person. i like it both ways in person but looking at pics it does look better with no skirts. i think i'm going to run the skirts though, i've always liked them on an sn.

96gt4.6

Reaction score
you'd never get a real look at it in pictures man these skirts look right at home in person. i like it both ways in person but looking at pics it does look better with no skirts. i think i'm going to run the skirts though, i've always liked them on an sn.

yea I have never seen them in person, so I might change my mind after I do

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I took my stock sideskirts off once and was surprised I liked the look with out them. But I took them off for no other reason then to finally install the side exhaust kit I had got after years of drooling over them.

Mustanger

Reaction score
It looks pretty good without skirts I was surprised but I still like some skirts better than not....SVO's are fantastic and so are the Roush versions IMO

White%20Roush.jpg

DKblue98GT

Reaction score
Your car looks great without the skirts. I really like the side exhaust too. Both ways look better than the stock skirts... If you were going to go skirtless, what would you do about tailpipes? it looks so clean without the pipes at the back. Makes me want to remove the skirts from mine and dump the exhaust.

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Your car looks great without the skirts. I really like the side exhaust too. Both ways look better than the stock skirts... If you were going to go skirtless, what would you do about tailpipes? it looks so clean without the pipes at the back. Makes me want to remove the skirts from mine and dump the exhaust.

i would do exactly that...dump them lol. i guess one just has to appreciate the actual body of an sn to like the look of removing nearly all accessories. i personally love the shape of sn95's and this really shows it off. buuuuut, the side exhaust skirts 100% make it look mean to me. doesn't even bother me that they hang lower than the rest of the car.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Throwing this out there. Dont bash me to hard.....what out side pipes? Like old corvettes. Would they look at home on an sn?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online