Small easter sunday meet

95-stang

Reaction score
Had a small meet on sunday, the AACNW is open to any US made vehicle of any age, Mustangs being the majority. O0

A friend of my mine sort of pulled me to one side and joked "How come there's always so many bl**dy Mustangs at meets?"
To which i replied, "Well if we did'nt turn up there would only be about 3 cars". :hammer:

DSCF0041.jpg

DSCF0039.jpg

DSCF0036.jpg

DSCF0035.jpg

A lot more turned up later, but i had to get back home for food.

The Green GT

Reaction score
I want more pics of the one al the way top the right in the second pic. lol

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
I WANT PICS OF THAT IRIS SN95@!!!!!!!!!!!!!#@#$@!!!!!

thats bad ass

Brickyard

Reaction score
Are you based out of London? I saw a Sn95 real similar driving through there when I was visiting.

Sweet pics

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
do you know if that iris stang is a gt?? i think that would be a bad ass ride for my lady lol she wants me to get her a new edge and paint it hot pink for her and i said its not gonna happen lol because i drive her around like miss daisy and i wouldn't do it in that car haha but a iris one is factory so i would rock that haha .....to get beat by a pink car would make me commit suicide lol

el docum

Reaction score
Hello,

Great pics O0 !

I always like this kind of meeting because it's the best place to talk whit people who got knowledge in Mustang.

We have meeting every weeks in my area.

I hope I have the right to said it, even if some :aresehole: don't like it!

F.

OP
OP

95-stang

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies, no i'm in Manchester, but compared to the US, its almost nearby !!
Red certainly seems to the most popular here, after that it seems green is getting very common.
There's also a lot of "Mustang Only" meets, but no one usually cares too much who turns up. :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online