smoked a ricer today!

infamous209

Reaction score
Was driving down the freeway doin 70 in the fast lane and a red honda hatch came up on me, hit the middle lane and he pulled next to me with his bading ding ding exhaust, passed me and slowed up then did it again, he went to do it again and i dropped to 4th and off we went! pulled him pretty good till about 105 and then hit the sequential hazards on his a$$! He then exited the freeway in defeat.

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
Smoked a ricer? Is that what kids do now these days? Back in my day they smoked hash

BruhBrahBrad

Reaction score
Ahhh i've smoked many a ricers... my most recent was a "built" eg hatch i guess... It was decent I overevved the 2-3 shift cause my friggin gauges are way off, and still pulled him pretty good.

OP
OP
I

infamous209

Reaction score
am i the only one who feels this way but when they get next to you do they seem ballzy? like they will crush you with ease?

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
infamous209 said:
am i the only one who feels this way but when they get next to you do they seem ballzy? like they will crush you with ease?

Around here the ricers dont seem to want none.

Theyll just sit there in the right lane making no noise with theyre huge fart cannons and shit .

seems like theyre chicken shit as soon as I actually roll up on them to race.

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
Some guy in a Mecerdes wanted to race me yesturday, and a guy in a mid-late 80's Monte Carlo. Had the family in te car both times, but the Monty at least sounded good.

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Yall are lucky. The ricers around here know what they're doing and are quick as snot... Well a few of them anyways... the other like 3 are just retarded

got5.0

Reaction score
some v6 stang came flying up to us on the highway last week, he then swirved out and got next to us and slowly pulled away while we were just cruising and he was on the gas LOL... it sounded like a dieing bumblebee and has a flowmaster sticker on the bumper haha. Met him a light at the end of the highway and he was playing "make it rain" and revving it every six seconds. He nodded at me and then when the light turned green, he punched it and we just took off normally. :laughing5:

ARdoller

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
in the two years I've owned THIS car, the only person that's challenged me to a race was a worked-up Supra. Only problem was he kept trying to race from a 55 roll (as he found me on the highway). I couldn't get into 2nd gear at that speed and wasn't able to start off in the powerband to pull on him before his huge turbo spooled up. If we could have at least went from a 40 roll, I probably would have taken him, but his turbo was already spooling from take-off, I had no chance.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I Don't think the ricers are too different then us, we both like to race, they just like semi-fast cars. I have raced cars that I knew were gonna smoke me just for the fun and to see by how much. I have also raced cars that I know I was going to smoke and again, just to see by how much. It doesn't make me feel like any more or less of a man to win or loose, just having fun.

ARdoller

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
ttocs said:
I Don't think the ricers are too different then us, we both like to race, they just like semi-fast cars. I have raced cars that I knew were gonna smoke me just for the fun and to see by how much. I have also raced cars that I know I was going to smoke and again, just to see by how much. It doesn't make me feel like any more or less of a man to win or loose, just having fun.
There's a difference between a ricer and a tuner/"import enthusiast". "tuner guys" take import cars that are designed for performance and build them up. Ricers take cars that are meant for driving your kids to school and make them loud and gaudy to attract nothing more than attention.

S

silver 4.6

i love garnder, ks, a high school FULL of v6 camaro's, mustangs, cougars, hondas, and lowered trucks.

i can literally WALK every car that pulls up in my slow NPI, theres only like 3 built cars in the whole town!

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
Alexr said:
in the two years I've owned THIS car, the only person that's challenged me to a race was a worked-up Supra. Only problem was he kept trying to race from a 55 roll (as he found me on the highway). I couldn't get into 2nd gear at that speed and wasn't able to start off in the powerband to pull on him before his huge turbo spooled up. If we could have at least went from a 40 roll, I probably would have taken him, but his turbo was already spooling from take-off, I had no chance.

lol, I raced my friends stalled auto, 67mm single turbo supra the other day from numerous rolls and walked on him a bit everytime...he was having tuning issues and probably should beat me considering he can run like 20+ psi and probably lays down 500+ rwhp if he was tuned right.

I love those cars though.

Alexr said:
ttocs said:
There's a difference between a ricer and a tuner/"import enthusiast". "tuner guys" take import cars that are designed for performance and build them up. Ricers take cars that are meant for driving your kids to school and make them loud and gaudy to attract nothing more than attention.

agreed, there is some import drivers that know what theyre doin.

Most of them dont but I dont mind the ones that do.

Although they seem to be the first ones to hate on an american car and have small penis syndrome.

I dont say nothing to anyone, My car is tastefully modded and faster than most of the cars on the street...its quiet and you wouldnt know that it was as fast as it was

I cant ride through a ricer meeting point without them saying some gay shit about mustangs or fords even though I could throw all theyre girls in my trunk and still pull 5 bus lengths on them

vibrantred5.0

Reaction score
Ha a kid from my school wants to race with his v6 camaro....he's got some sort of cherrybomb glasspack muffler or something on the back. Thats it. I can't wait to race him :headbang:

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Alexr said:
ttocs said:

that sounds resonable. I can digg it.

RockstarMentality

Reaction score
and then i found 5 dollars.
so what man? you can beat a slow pos. let us know when you race a real car, win or lose.

Win

Legend
Reaction score
I have a 4cyl wanna run :) it's got a 190/50/17 rear tire on it with some shiny pipes on it :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
STANGFLOYD

Members online