-:SN Midwest:-

lutter94

Reaction score
Resident of SD, Apartment in IA, Job in MN. And I'll be in Columbus OH for a few weeks again this spring.

rz5.0

Legend
Reaction score
images

That's about the size of Texas.. :cool:

OP
OP
whiplash473

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
So what is the consensus? is there a meet going on for us in the midwest?

Possibly, I'm talking with Alec (stangmansomethingnumber) a little about doing a meet this summer.

Sent from bored/stroked iPhone 4S

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I tried to get people to come out to the largest hot rod gathering in the Midwest last summer but didn't get any response.

OP
OP
whiplash473

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
[MENTION=12407]SVTstang96[/MENTION] is his username I couldn't think of a couple posts up.

Sent from bored/stroked iPhone 4S

SVTstang96

Reaction score
Still throwing up the idea of a cruise [MENTION=17027]whiplash473[/MENTION] but am thinking about just joining the power tour and the one from dickeyville wi to galena il. Power tour is like 1200 cars and the other one is like 85 but mostly mustang and other fords

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
I don know how close everyone is to Akron/tallmadge ohio but I'm more than likely going to be here as a spectator at least... This would be cool to get a group together to meet up for. My uncle is a buckeye stangs member, they get a lot of things together in northeast ohio, ill have to ask him what else they are doing this summer.

http://www.summitracing.com/expertadviceandnews/calendar/upcoming/2014-mustang-show

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
I don know how close everyone is to Akron/tallmadge ohio but I'm more than likely going to be here as a spectator at least... This would be cool to get a group together to meet up for. My uncle is a buckeye stangs member, they get a lot of things together in northeast ohio, ill have to ask him what else they are doing this summer.

http://www.summitracing.com/expertadviceandnews/calendar/upcoming/2014-mustang-show

I here am a ne Ohio guy. And we have tons of mustangs up here. Tho most of them don't do shows just race lol. I'd like to go to the Mustang show this year I missed it last year for no good reason

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

03DSGGT

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score

Ill be at the Summit show this year. Me and a few buddies have been to it every year since about 2008...

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
I here am a ne Ohio guy. And we have tons of mustangs up here. Tho most of them don't do shows just race lol. I'd like to go to the Mustang show this year I missed it last year for no good reason

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Yeah there's a ton of stangs around here for sure. Mines along with a lot of others are hibernating, but we could get people out in the spring and summer

Ill be at the Summit show this year. Me and a few buddies have been to it every year since about 2008...

Sounds like we have 3 going

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online

No members online now.