SN95 ARSENAL

Firefighter181

Reaction score
My dads Fox Notch, and my rag top.

13296538325_5df4e75b82_b.jpg

thorco3

Reaction score
I've looked into it. AM sold it for a period of time but no longer sells it. And I don't think anyone makes them.
I wanted one so bad but just have up hope lol.

Crapatalkin' on the iPhone 5.0

I don't post much, but most people that recognize me probably know that I'm one of those... "eh, stock looks good to me, why change it" types.

The third brake light is one of those things that I don't see the need to change, but then again I'm also not a big fan of window tint... what can I say, I like a nice clean fish bowl. But I digress...

Anyways, I was able to turn this up. I realize it's chrome, but that's an easy fix if you really can't live without an LED third brake like.
http://www.mrbodykit.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=9_41_943&products_id=503

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
heres my "then & now" pic

What size cobras are those?
I'm getting a set of 18x8 in the next few weeks... Gonna keep my chrome center caps and lug nuts though. I love the look of your car. We're like twins. Same good and everything lol
NAq2vJz.jpg

Above118

Reaction score
What size cobras are those?
I'm getting a set of 18x8 in the next few weeks... Gonna keep my chrome center caps and lug nuts though. I love the look of your car. We're like twins. Same good and everything lol
NAq2vJz.jpg

they are stock 03 cobras...17x9 i love the fitment of them...yea our cars could be twins...esp since i have yellow fogs and chin spoiler waiting to go on haha. i like your rims more tho bc they arent as common on SNs...id keep them and just go "moar low" lol

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
they are stock 03 cobras...17x9 i love the fitment of them...yea our cars could be twins...esp since i have yellow fogs and chin spoiler waiting to go on haha. i like your rims more tho bc they arent as common on SNs...id keep them and just go "moar low" lol

Well I've always wanted 03 cobra reps and I'm getting a set for $150 with tires... Can't pass that up. I'm probably keeping the 2012's for winter beaters but my dad has the same set just without plastidip so I didn't want to keep them very long. Especially when his car is usually parked next to mine. Kind of lame having the same rims as my dad lol.
Plus the sidewalks are huge on the 2012's. They're 225/50's.

I do plan on slamming it so the less sidewall the lower I can go. Lol.

BlackStallion

Reaction score
Our cars are almost identical its scary. Stock mine looked exactly the same, and now really similar haha

What can I say... we got good taste lol

I wanna get me the same saleen spoiler you have... been wanting one for a long time but never found one. My car needs a paint job BAD. I go thru these old pictures and see how pretty and shiney it was and then come home every day to see it faded, sunburned and peeling... makes me wanna cry. lol

Good thing I can paint. I'm just poor and lazy lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online