SN95 on Speedhunters

ReplicaR

Reaction score
That's awesome. That site has some seriously nice builds, must mean a lot to you to make it up there.

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
Thats so awesome Rich! Congrats man!! :thumbsup:

Great writeup and photos are top notch, + nice article the month before as well. Will you be doing a monthly article at speed hunters now?

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Which 1994 Fords got that paint?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Municipal/city dump trucks.

Honestly I can't think of anything Ford put out back then in orange so I am curious also.

Pretty much! I believe it was used on f series? I think I've only seen one and it was used by a small town as a dumper lol.

Thats so awesome Rich! Congrats man!! :thumbsup:

Great writeup and photos are top notch, + nice article the month before as well. Will you be doing a monthly article at speed hunters now?

Thank you!
No, I'm just a guest contributor. I'd love to contribute more if they'll have me back! It would be sweet to do more, my photography skills and especially my writing skills to to improve to be on their level though haha. I'm a horrible writer, have always struggled to get things out of my head into words.

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Great write up on the car! It's awesome to be able to share the backstory. I'm sure your dad is proud especially that you still have it and continue to improve the car

Austinx56

Reaction score
when people talk s*** about v6s I show them your car, then watch there jaws drop, love everything about this car! congrats on the feature

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online