SN95FORUMS Video - Check It Out!

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Made a vid the other day.   If your wondering why you are not on it...for starters I only took old timers pictures or Supporting Members photos/vids.  There will be another vid so get your videos/pics posted up in 'The Back Room'

STREETFIRE:
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/f9a2d284-4558-4d84-895e-99df002c30ab.htm

Please rate & leave comments on Streetfire!  :dancing6:

Also I made a SN95Forums Group on Youtube so if your a Youtube Member JOIN:
http://www.youtube.com/group/sn95forums

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
oops its mpg not wmv. works now!
rename the actual file on the server to ".mpg" and itll still work no matter the extension.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
sweet vid Matt!! definitely make a part 2 though..

(i didn't make the cut for this one i guess? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'()

OP
OP
Matt94GT

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
lol i know i realised i missed you as soon as i was uploading it, i just took the pics from your thread in the back room actually...sorry dude! next one ;) get some vids!

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
sweet vid Matt!! definitely make a part 2 though..

(i didn't make the cut for this one i guess? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'()

Matt thinks your car is a POS :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

gezzzzeee what did you expect Trey, you think your gonna get in the vid with that :lame: :ass3: Black Cobra with your dirty wheels :hammer: :hammer:

You KNOW im just kidding bud, I love your Snake :khobra: :khobra:

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
Brian I think you need to tell Trey
sorry-3.gif

Black97GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
:lol: I like that smiley

now try and keep up with word assoc and count to a million will ya?

Hicks

Reaction score
Nice!! I loved the video, so many nice looking sn95's on there. Video's were a unexpected suprise to!!! Maybe we can get some of dals new videos hes going to make on there :hammer:

His car is so bad, that and like BAB and the L from snake. but this was so well made!! I loved it :dancing6:

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
yeah its a top secret sub branch of the forum for those members that pay.. and if you pay you get into cool movies.. oh wait. :hammer: :hammer: im kidding. i understand..

matt PM'd me and said that my car was to nice to put in with the rest of the lame a** cars in the video.... actually he never pmed me saying that lol.

paul did PM me though and he said he wants me and him to go out soon and get some nice pics and some awesome vids of races and just drive by's and fun stuff.. i told him after the rebuild, i am game..

which btw is KILLLLLLLLING ME! i ask my dad everyday if they have had anyone come look at the house or if any offers came in.. EVERY DAY I THINK ABOUT MY MOTOR.. everyone chip in some money to meh and rebuild my car.. "i can't wait much longer".. (haha kanye west song - stronger..)

ahhh w/e.. ill have sweet vids soon Matt.. then you can make a feature movie with nothing but vids and the baddest ass cars on the forums.

honestly though, good work on the movie, very enjoyable and i love that last song as well as the first. idk wth the middle song is.

OP
OP
Matt94GT

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
thanks man its hard to pick songs that everyone will like, maybe next time we will have a vote.

yeah and more vids the merrier you guys get out there and get vids, if your not a supporting member and your video is badass enough it might just make it ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bwiz760

Members online