Sold the v6

V6 Wannabe

Reaction score
Well, I sold the '97 v6. After years of putting way too much money into it, she's gone. Time for a v8 :santa_evil:

Greggerex

Reaction score
Well, sorry to see a Sixer get the boot, but congrats on the V8 plans.

Do you have your eye on anything in particular?

V6 Wannabe

Reaction score
I was tryin' to sell it but couldn't. One month after I decided to keep it I was offered too much to say no. Kept the 18" Rebels too.

V6 Wannabe

Reaction score
Tryin' to find either a 96-98 Cobra, a 94/95 GT Vert, or a 99+ GT Vert. The Cobra is my first choice but up here in Canada they are few and far between, and anyone who has one wants an arm and a leg for it.

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Retired Staff
Reaction score
V6 Wannabe said:
Tryin' to find either a 96-98 Cobra, a 94/95 GT Vert, or a 99+ GT Vert. The Cobra is my first choice but up here in Canada they are few and far between, and anyone who has one wants an arm and a leg for it.

Totally you can get a nice 98 cobra for the price of a nice GT if you buy from the states.

Greggerex

Reaction score
Guess you're gonna have to go down to the States, find a good cheap(er) Cobra, drive it back to the border and then give'er and drive like Hell!!!

It's the perfect crime!!! :hammer:

(Or you can float it up the west coast and reel it when it gets close enough :santa_grin: )

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
V6 Wannabe said:

the cobra gets my vote :khobra:

V6 Wannabe

Reaction score
Yeah the cobra is my #1 choice as well, but I'm starting to lean towards a 94/95 GT because I can either buy a nicely modded one, or get one for cheap and still have plenty of $$ to mod it myself. WIth the price of cobras up here, I'd have to sell my soul if I wanted to modify it after buying it.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
V6 Wannabe said:
Yeah the cobra is my #1 choice as well, but I'm starting to lean towards a 94/95 GT because I can either buy a nicely modded one, or get one for cheap and still have plenty of $$ to mod it myself. WIth the price of cobras up here, I'd have to sell my soul if I wanted to modify it after buying it.

thats understandable, 4 valves are a nightmare to have to mod all the parts are almost double what 5.0 parts cost :santa_sad:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
V6 Wannabe said:
Yeah so I've heard

better believe it..........its TRUE :santa_cry: :santa_cry: :santa_cry: it killed me doing exhaust.......500 bucks for a set of headers :santa_angry:

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Even 4.6 2 valves are expensive. 500 for headers is actually cheap (If there long tubes) compared to SLP LTs going for 700 and JBA and Hooker headers are almost 1k! :rant:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Fets said:
Even 4.6 2 valves are expensive. 500 for headers is actually cheap (If there long tubes) compared to SLP LTs going for 700 and JBA and Hooker headers are almost 1k! :rant:

the SLP longs is what I wanted but........................TOO EXPENSIVE

V6 Wannabe

Reaction score
Bought an '02 GT vert and I'm lovin' it!! Parked till summer though...will be a long winter/spring :help2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gunnybuck

Members online

No members online now.