Some pics on base (56k die)

OP
OP
McCloud

McCloud

Reaction score
The Green GT said:
You already have a black stripe on the hood and smoked lights.

Smoke the tails and get some black bullits. Black would look 10 times better than silver on that car.

And silver 10 times better on your car.

The Green GT

Reaction score
McCloud said:
The Green GT said:

Smoke the tails and get some black bullits. Black would look 10 times better than silver on that car.

With tinted tails and smoked headlights. I think not.

OP
OP
McCloud

McCloud

Reaction score
The Green GT said:
McCloud said:
The Green GT said:

With tinted tails and smoked headlights. I think not.

Im sorry youre right on both cases then. Black wheels FTW! If I kept my wheels and everyone thought it was the ugliest stang ever vs. having black wheels and everyone thought it was the hottest ever, I would go with what I like and just own the ugliest stang ever.

The Green GT

Reaction score
Well it is YOUR car. I just think black would look better. But if you like silver then right on.

Passenger

Reaction score
I think the car looks badass Rio. I seen you in JC a few months ago after it got out of the shop. Wanted to chase you down and tell you I liked the new look, but the Sentra just wasn't fast enough :(

svtcobraman

Reaction score
McCloud said:
JonBeast said:
Yea man, why no black bullitts?

It would look SICK with the black on the hood...the silver wheels don't fit :dunno:

Black wheels are FUGLY. They look horrible and will never ever go on my car. Everytime I see someone put black wheels on their Stang, I cringe. The silver ones are staying period.

You kinda got this 3-tone thing going on. Personally I think the black wheel idea is a good one. It would complement the hood. Looks like your passenger headlight is leaning a little to the right.

OP
OP
McCloud

McCloud

Reaction score
svtcobraman said:
You kinda got this 3-tone thing going on. Personally I think the black wheel idea is a good one. It would complement the hood. Looks like your passenger headlight is leaning a little to the right.

The headlight bugs me. Ive tried and tried to fix it but I think its from the aftermarket headlamp panel not lining up like the factory one did. Im going to order one from the dealership and see if that fixes the problem.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online