some pics :) (ongoing pic dump!)

HuskerGT

Reaction score
Beautiful ride, man. I especially like how well the contours of the seat flow into the contours of the dash on that passenger-side interior shot. Perfect!

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Beautiful ride, man. I especially like how well the contours of the seat flow into the contours of the dash on that passenger-side interior shot. Perfect!

thanks man glad ya noticed that...i always loved that too about these seats.

i think i'll just dump a gang of pics in this thread that i snap throughout this summer lol. i like this shot from today

28roayg.jpg

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Just had to take the classic Tony + sn picture where you make the mustang look like a clown car. HOW DO YOU FIT IN THERE?

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Just had to take the classic Tony + sn picture where you make the mustang look like a clown car. HOW DO YOU FIT IN THERE?

hahaaa idk man i just squeeze in. i'm pretty sure it looks funny af when i'm trying to climb out. i seriously put my hands on the ground then get out head first. that's not normal :undecided:

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
a little reflection...silver don't pop like other colors lol.

selsoi.jpg

HuskerGT

Reaction score
Beautiful, man. Magazine quality!

I'm going to PM you about your seat install, you said you modified the existing slider mounts - I love how yours flow with the rest of the interior

Darhawk

Reaction score
OMG!! Your car turned out amazing!! I also am digging the photos skills. I haven't seen your car for awhile, so this is spectacular. Another winner in my book, nicely done. Congrats on the hard work put in.....Just too bad you went with Nikon!! :cry: J/K Bahaha!!!:tongue3:

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
OMG!! Your car turned out amazing!! I also am digging the photos skills. I haven't seen your car for awhile, so this is spectacular. Another winner in my book, nicely done. Congrats on the hard work put in.....Just too bad you went with Nikon!! :cry: J/K Bahaha!!!:tongue3:

thanks darhawk man appreciate that. if you know what i paind for the camera you may have bought yourself :p

brand new at hh greg for $200. closeout price. it was the last one. so i jumped on it. i'll get better with it once i can really get nto it more this summer.

Darhawk

Reaction score
thanks darhawk man appreciate that. if you know what i paind for the camera you may have bought yourself :p

brand new at hh greg for $200. closeout price. QUOTE]:thumbsup: Coool! Nice price! you can't go wrong with a deal like that. Can't wait for more stimulating images! I used to shoot with Nikon D70s, it was my first DSLR. They make some great glass. Which I am sure you'll get bit by the lens lust bug....I know I did, but I have calmed down on that lately. Too bad your not here local, so we could drag out my strobes and do some night scene work. It would be a blast!

Oh before I forget, what brand of wheels are those? Very cool, but I have never seen them before.

HuskerGT

Reaction score
To follow up on Darhawk's question, what are the specs on those wheels, in particular, the offset & backspacing?
They seem to tuck under the wheels wells so nicely

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score

brand new at hh greg for $200. closeout price. QUOTE]:thumbsup: Coool! Nice price! you can't go wrong with a deal like that. Can't wait for more stimulating images! I used to shoot with Nikon D70s, it was my first DSLR. They make some great glass. Which I am sure you'll get bit by the lens lust bug....I know I did, but I have calmed down on that lately. Too bad your not here local, so we could drag out my strobes and do some night scene work. It would be a blast!

Oh before I forget, what brand of wheels are those? Very cool, but I have never seen them before.

that would be awesome though lol. we could break the internet with too much sn95 sex :p the wheels are bonspeed sweeps. 2 piece forged wheels special ordered. took 10 fn weeks to get them lol.

To follow up on Darhawk's question, what are the specs on those wheels, in particular, the offset & backspacing?
They seem to tuck under the wheels wells so nicely

they never really gave me a clear answer on the b/s and offset. one of the reasons i cancelled them at one point...that and they took way too long to get. i need to go out and measure cause a lot of people want to know this info....a shame they could never give me a clear answer lol but they do fit just right

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.