spark plugs

MuscleInc1320

Reaction score
does anyone have any tips for removing the spark plugs on a 94 vert with hooker shorty E/L headers on it? are there any certain tools that will help?

stang94X

Reaction score
i have the same headers and pulling spark plugs is a little time consuming, the driver side is the easiest, you can just use a socket, but the passenger side is a bitch cause of all the shit in the way that you have to take off to reach the spark plugs and a few of them are hard cause ya really cant get a socket in there to reach them, i was able to jimmy a wrench in there to loosen them up and finish takeing them out with my fingers, but i quess it all really depends

OP
OP
M

MuscleInc1320

Reaction score
that kinda wut i have to do now. i am thinking of using a flexible extention

ryclef331

Reaction score
My suggestion...longtubes. I will never touch equal lengths....ever again.

OP
OP
M

MuscleInc1320

Reaction score
well yea that would work but these are newer headers and i cant afford to just get rid of them and switch to long tubes. are there any other alternatives that maybe a little cheaper?

stang94X

Reaction score
the cheapest way is to get a set of summit racing unequal length headers, they are like $99, but i know nothing about how good they are or if they kill power or anything

OP
OP
M

MuscleInc1320

Reaction score
well thanks but im not really looking to get new headers im happy with the ones i got. honestly i am just trying to find an easier way to remove the spark plugs. lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alleghenyamerican

Members online

No members online now.