Speedo calibration after gears

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
Well, it might be wise to correct all the signals. If you grab the wires from the transmission harness connector at the firewall, it should fix all of them.

OP
OP
J_lope82

J_lope82

Reaction score
Yes so the only thing is where would I place the calibrator box at? It’s a little unsealed box with circuit boards inside with diodes, resistors and chips inside of it. I think it won’t last too long in the elements. I was thinking connecting it at the transmission and running the wires in through the shifter hole and placing the box inside the car some where in the transmission tunnel. What do you think?

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
Yes so the only thing is where would I place the calibrator box at? It’s a little unsealed box with circuit boards inside with diodes, resistors and chips inside of it. I think it won’t last too long in the elements. I was thinking connecting it at the transmission and running the wires in through the shifter hole and placing the box inside the car some where in the transmission tunnel. What do you think?
That’ll work just fine. You could do it there, or run your wires through the firewall bulkhead where the factory ecu runs them. Up through the floor may be easier though.

badass98svt

Reaction score
I was thinking connecting it at the transmission and running the wires in through the shifter hole and placing the box inside the car some where in the transmission tunnel. What do you think?
That is exactly what I did with my Speedcal. It's placed under the radio, behind the cigarette lighter area.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online