Spring Detailing video with new finished pics now(5/16)

BMAC96GT

Reaction score
That was a pretty sweet video. I had always seen interior shots of your car but I think thats the first time I've seen the outside. Looks awesome!

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Thanks I am happy with how the vid came out. Learned a lot on that one, hopefully they will keep getting better. Got the slow-mo-pan/tilt time lapse stuff edited and cut up and now I just need some action shots to balance it out. Hoping to get some this weekend but there is a big show/cruise in as well that will probably end up taking the editing time if the weather holds out.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Wow scott, you know I love this thing. Just a gorgeous perfect example of that color.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Need yer help people! I am going to submit one of these pics for the forum photo contest, which one do you like? Could be any pic in this post but let me know your fav.

Thanks the door worked out well. Left the mounts up there as they will probably be used again. Tried out the pan/tilt rig yesterday while taking these nature shots
16210537_large.jpg

16210532_large.jpg

16210534_large.jpg

16210531_large.jpg

16210535_large.jpg

/
I wanted to change it up from the usual industrial building/graffiti stuff/loading dock that we all seem to be able to find and do some nature shots. I really wanted to lay it down on a putting green but needless to say I don't know a golf club that would let me do it, so this is the next best thing. This is actually a state nature preserve that shows how some primitive native americans lived in this area and some stuff they did. Called and got permission and they were cool with it. Thankfully I had the air-ride as I needed to go across a dip/ditch/run off canal to get to it. I also got to try out the slow-motion pan/tilt rig and editing it all now but I was hoping for a nice dramatic cloudy day to do that. Sweaping shots across the field/trees is cool but with some nasty clouds rolling overhead it would have made it better.
my favorite pic is the one of your car in dront of the wall with the rustic old backdrop and a bagged mustang...pffft! thats an awesome shot!

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
my favorite pic is the one of your car in dront of the wall with the rustic old backdrop and a bagged mustang...pffft! thats an awesome shot!
Thanks I was wondering if anyone saw that request. Any other have a favorite?

thorco3

Reaction score
I thought this was the coolest pic out of the bunch

16208035_large.jpg

video was really cool too

scidpro

Reaction score
Love your Mustang! Great video man! When you got in your car i noticed your door sills looked as if they were lit up!? Do you have a thread on that!? Looks badass!!

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Love your Mustang! Great video man! When you got in your car i noticed your door sills looked as if they were lit up!? Do you have a thread on that!? Looks badass!!

Yes they do light up, they make me grin when I get in. I would tell you more about them if I could but I came across those maybe 5 yrs ago now used on ebay for $75 shipped so I got them. I have never seen another set to be honest either in person nor advertised.

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
yes at the 6:15 mark you can catch a glimpse of the sill for a second. I can't wait to finish the doors and add the FORD logo puddle lights that will shine down on the ground in front of the sill.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alleghenyamerican

Members online