Stealth Mare: from the begining

OP
OP
Frank.JD.Perez
Reaction score
I seriously love the livery on your car. Looks killer man. Well done.
The livery on this thing is killer
thank you!

i really do appreciate the love for the livery. my soon to be wife and i spent a lot of time ourselves wrapping the car and making sure it was as near perfect as could be for a racecar

OP
OP
Frank.JD.Perez
Reaction score
did you tell them about the Coyote or was that supposed to be a secret. oops. ;-)
i think a few people knew, but honestly i dont know who knows at this point

I think he’s waiting on me to get the thing set up and take some pictures of it.
i for sure am waiting on some things. mainly thirst traps for people on social media when the pictures come out lol

OP
OP
Frank.JD.Perez
Reaction score
So we finally gpt around to start the engine build, but immediately had those hopes deflated as the replacement pistons were busted during shipping... my mistake for not checking them when they delivered, but whatever...

Why the asshole i got these from thought it was ok to ship these without any padding from FL to CA is beyond me20221009_111643.jpg
20221009_111956.jpg20221009_112104.jpg20221009_112208.jpg

With that being said... does anyone have any factory 2v or 4v standard bore pistons laying around that they can part with?

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
So we finally gpt around to start the engine build, but immediately had those hopes deflated as the replacement pistons were busted during shipping... my mistake for not checking them when they delivered, but whatever...

Why the asshole i got these from thought it was ok to ship these without any padding from FL to CA is beyond meView attachment 20707
View attachment 20708View attachment 20709View attachment 20710

With that being said... does anyone have any factory 2v or 4v standard bore pistons laying around that they can part with?
Fuck sakes . I’m taking apart a 1996 4v cobra engine today if they’re ok I can send them your way

NXcoupe

Reaction score
replacement pistons arrived yesterday!

thanks @96blak54
Just read the entire thread. Very cool read and glad you reposted pictures. I've always wanted to go road course racing but too caught up in drag racing to see through to it.
So are you putting a coyote in it or going through your 2V?

OP
OP
Frank.JD.Perez
Reaction score
Just read the entire thread. Very cool read and glad you reposted pictures. I've always wanted to go road course racing but too caught up in drag racing to see through to it.
So are you putting a coyote in it or going through your 2V?
Building a replacement 2v so i can move the car around. Coyote going in after the wedding next year

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online