Tastefully modded 95; MarkVIII

FrankenStang

Reaction score
My brother is asking me try and sell his car for him so here goes: car is locaed in SouthMilwaukee , Wisconsin

1995 mark VIII , garage kept its ENTIRE life and never seen salt , 115,000 miles !

Cobra brakes , drilled and slotted rotors all around , polyurithaine bushings , VFN fiberglass cowl hood(have stock also) , upgraded sway bars , air ride delete with a 1.5in drop springs , kooks long tube headers with 2.5 mandrel bent stainless exhaust , live wire plugs and coilpacks , cobra rims , hotrod lincoln cobra badges , tint and alpine headunit with upgraded interior speakers , jmodded trans valve body and the car will come with 410 gears and rear rebuild kit , larger throttlebody , c&l mafs , and underdrive pullies all brand new in box's...

ASKING PRICE IS $6,200 , the car has NO issues and the paint looks like that of a brand new car..1 small ding above drivers side wheelwell, the tires are good, oil is fresh as well as coolant and its about to be stored for the winter
018.jpg

019.jpg

017.jpg

011.jpg

010.jpg

009.jpg

013.jpg

012.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

014.jpg

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
From the interior to the exterior those things are spaceships, looks slick tho.

OP
OP
FrankenStang

FrankenStang

Reaction score
ya, when i sat in it it fels like a cockpit, drives nice too...would never guess it weighs as much as it does..

chris91

Reaction score
They are definitely wolves in sheeps clothing. He might be pricing it a lil high though. Go check out LVC www.lincolnsvscadillac.com for some examples and more info on them than you could ever ask for. Its one of the nicer ones for sure though.

OP
OP
FrankenStang

FrankenStang

Reaction score
i told him it was a little high but with all the parts its not too far off...i know for shur that the exhaust system on this car last year or so cost something like 1200 alone ! i know he will take less but not like 2 grand les or anything...

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
My dad has a 1995 Lincoln Mark VIII, black on black, original chrome wheels with vogue tyres. Only 90k original miles.. Mark VIII's are a lot of car if you've never driven one before. It's true they have don't sell for much after you buy it and want to sell it. One major reason for that is because of the air suspension, nobody wants to pay $500 per air bag for the suspension, and theres 4 so that's 2g's right there, not even counting the compressor and other necessary parts. $6,200 is a little steep, just a suggestion for price range, $4900-$5200. Post it up on lincolnvscadillac.com and lincolnsofdistinction.org - I'm a member over there. Here's some pics of my dads mark>>
http://i337.photobucket.com/albums/n375/Mongoose_0134/a4da61eb.jpg
http://i337.photobucket.com/albums/n375/Mongoose_0134/mycarrrrr-1-1.jpg
http://i337.photobucket.com/albums/n375/Mongoose_0134/6dee3aa6.jpg
http://i337.photobucket.com/albums/n375/Mongoose_0134/a50f5375.jpg

OP
OP
FrankenStang

FrankenStang

Reaction score
^ must not have read the post about this car having airride delete so NO its not a 1000 repair anymore,uses Tbird sport suspension now...anyways...

i talked to my brother and fully looked the car over....it will no longer include all the performance part extra's but will come with new rear tires,rear alumnum subframe connectors and some other random suspension stuff...he is also taking 4500 FIRM now, which is a reasonable price considering the exhaust system alone is over 1000$...

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
^ must not have read the post about this car having airride delete so NO its not a 1000 repair anymore,uses Tbird sport suspension now...anyways...

i talked to my brother and fully looked the car over....it will no longer include all the performance part extra's but will come with new rear tires,rear alumnum subframe connectors and some other random suspension stuff...he is also taking 4500 FIRM now, which is a reasonable price considering the exhaust system alone is over 1000$...

I probably missed it my bad. Did you post this on Lincolnvscadillac.com ? Youd get alot of attention over there

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Willd492

Members online