Tax money came ! Question about a minor detail on rims..

Win

Legend
Reaction score
Geesh I guess you don't understand. I was referring to a prior instance where you didn't even bother to do proper sizing. You just thought hey that will look cool lets do it. I laid it all out explained it and all.

If you listened to Steven. There are even more factors.

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
Do your due diligence and the sizing will come out perfect. I run what most people consider to be wrong in offset, and it looks perfect. I eventually plan to jump to a 10" rim up front as I calculated the correct offset for that so I can run a full set of 275 RE-11's for the track. It took me a bit to find my rims in single lug and then calculate what I needed. Look at the rims you have, what their offset is, break out a tape measure and do some calculating.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Everything turns into an arguement on this damn site. He was asking about the bolt pattern & offset, not for your ****ing opinions ffs. People need to learn to just answer the OP's question and not stick your 2 cents in if nobody asked for it. It'll prevent these shit storms..

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Why would you want someone to look at your car and even say that though.

The real question is:
Why the **** would you do something to your car based on others opinions? People build cars for themselves. That's the point. You build a car from stock form based off your own preferences. Not to impress the general public.

Some people prefer Form>Function and others Function>Form. We're not here to tell others what to do with their cars or why their opinion is dumb. You leave your opinion and you leave. If someone states a fact that is incorrect by all means correct them. But question their opinion? No one is in the position to question anyone's opinion.

As far as the OP goes.
The XXR 521's in 18's will look amazing. As stated previously you picked out the wrong offset but if you find the right offset I'd go for it and it'll be on point :D

Crapatalkin' on the iPhone 5.0

Win

Legend
Reaction score
Why would you want someone to look at your car and even say that though./QUOTE]

The real question is:
Why the **** would you do something to your car based on others opinions? People build cars for themselves. That's the point. You build a car from stock form based off your own preferences. Not to impress the general public.

Some people prefer Form>Function and others Function>Form. We're not here to tell others what to do with their cars or why their opinion is dumb. You leave your opinion and you leave. If someone states a fact that is incorrect by all means correct them. But question their opinion? No one is in the position to question anyone's opinion.

As far as the OP goes.
The XXR 522's in 18's will look amazing. As stated previously you picked out the wrong offset but if you find the right offset I'd go for it and it'll be on point :D

Crapatalkin' on the iPhone 5.0

Ok well first off, I'm glad your here to set us straight :/ . When I tell people things it's bc it's the right way to do them. So they don't do improper things and will regret it later, hence my reason for any of my comments in here or other posts.

Second the OP is talking about xxr 521 not 522

The offset of 25 will work perfectly fine for the front and rear as I stated in the original response.

OP
OP
1bad9d5

1bad9d5

Reaction score
I ignore arguments and debates most of the time... Everybody has their opinions, I know I do most of the time too.. I'm glad I found the right ones on stangmods... [MENTION=8860]Win[/MENTION] with your site after $80 bucks in shipping it comes out to the same and I just dropped my car off at my tuner so I won't be buying these for at least another week... I'm excited to throw em on.. 245/45/18 285/40/18... I'm happy with it... I'll post pics when it's done

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online