test drive

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by smokeybear, Apr 23, 2007.

1. smokeybear

smokeybear Well-Known Member

the dealer who I bought my gt from sent me a email that they want to but my gt back. so while i was there getting parts yesterday. I asked what that was about.Well apparently 07 stang gts are not selling that well.And sn95 and new edge stangs are in demand. any way for kicks I test drove a 07 gt. I did not like it. The car just feels heavy. like crown Vic heavy. And its not as nimble or as comfrotable as my 03.Icant even see the gauges as the wheel is to close to the dash.And the fake hood scoop looks cheesy.to be honest the whole car is kind of cheesy.and the gas milage is worse the 07 is like 24 high way my car gets like28-29 high way very disappointed. plus I just could not get rid of my gray pony I love it to much

2. trav_19

trav_19 Legend

i sat in one 05+ stang to t.d. also i felt really cramped i didn't like it..it felt all wrong and i need to feel good in a interior because thats where i spend all my time i drive a ton

3. scarface

scarface Guest

Ive never liked the new GT's...seems like they just tried to hard to copy something that can not be copied :(

4. rick focks

rick focks Legend

I'll take a 98 cobra and about $15k to mod it over anything...

5. 95Boss

95Boss Active Member

With the right color and stripes (like Shelby's) the new ones can look really nice. But, to me, they are just too darn big. They look heavy and they are heavy. To me, our sn95's are THE mustang.

6. bigjohnson4.6gt

bigjohnson4.6gt Well-Known Member

i feel the same way