Testing the waters on my 96' GT

sn95jones

Reaction score
I don't really need to sell it but if the person offers a good purchase price, I may just consider that.
She's been a fun car and I hate to get rid of it but me being me I have a tendency of buying a car, fixing it up then turning around and selling it.
I am looking for $5000 O.B.O.
This vehicle is my daily driver and I've never had an issue getting around. I've made several trips from Dallas to Austin few times a month, as well as a trip from Austin to Oklahoma City.

1996 Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Information:
Mileage: 180,XXX
Engine: 4.6L V8 SOHC
Transmission: 5-spd T-3650 Upgraded Transmission
Interior: Black Sport Cloth
Exterior: Black

I've taken very good care of this car. When I bought it I had to have the suspension worked on as well as some transmission work.
Nothing major was worked on, just your normal wear and tear parts you'd expect to wear on a standard transmission.
I just had the suspension completely worked on, I had the following parts replaced:

Ball joints
Bushings
Front struts
Rear shocks
I had other things fixed as well I just can't think of them at this time.
I do have receipts from the shop who worked on my car, I only took my car to one shop. The shop was called Allies Automotive down in Austin. They specialize in Mustangs.
As for the transmission work I had the following replaced:

Throwout bearing
input shaft bearing
Clutch plate
and a new yoke for the driveshaft.

As of right now the car runs great aside of one issue, like I mentioned earlier I do drive it everyday.
The clutch that is in there right now needs to be replaced I have spoke with the shop and they listened to the sound itself and the owner said that it is indeed the clutch.
She always starts up on the first turn, she idles perfectly and she has a great tone to the exhaust.
Everything on the car is 100% stock down to the air intake.
A/C and heat works great just like it should.
It has current tags an inspection, she passes with flying colors, no check engine lights on or any other lights for that matter.
Now the exterior is in good shape, there's no dents or rust anywhere on the car. The paint could use a good bottle of wax, I've never gotten around to waxing her. The front bumper and rear bumper are starting to flake paint in places, other than that I don't see any reason to repaint it.
The interior is in EXCELLENT shape. I vacuum it every chance I get so the seats are pretty clean. It has an aftermarket headunit I think it is a Kenwood, I'm not certain though.
Shoot me an offer $5000 is what I'd like to get but I'm not selfish either.
I can be reached at 512-569-6086 Call or Text (I prefer texting)

IMG_0234.jpg

IMG_0236.jpg

IMG_0219.jpg

IMG_0303.jpg

IMG_0304.jpg

IMG_0388.jpg

IMG_0390.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member