the newest 4v owner!!! (~~**** pics added page 3 ***~~)

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
well i drove up and looked at it today and what could i say it was immaculate ....and wow does the 4v pull hard!!!! 3k-7k all day!!! lol i will get pics tomorrow in the light :dancing6:

break down for you guys

99 cobra
black on black
bassani off road x and
bassani ss cat back
pro 5.0 shifter
1" wheel spacers
dvd / navigation in dash setup ... (auctually nice originally i said get it out over the phone but when i saw it i said hey i want that lol)
has the fix...
im 3rd owner
28,128 miles
and like 20% tint on all windows
oh and eibach lowering springs

i believe thats everything... and its got the cobra in the grille instead of the pony

first mod by me will be tinted headlights with clear corners and then a 03 cobra rear bumper

if anyone knows where a good place to buy a 03-04 rear cobra bumper i would like to know the only place i can find one right now is latemodelrestoration.com

94Pro-5.0

Reaction score
Re: the newest 4v owner!!!

That sounds like an awesome Cobra, i can't wait to see pictures!

GaryG

Reaction score

thats awesome man, cant wait to see the pics

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score

Welcome to the wonderful world of the 4V. :thumb:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score

I want to run it with the L :coolsmiley: :coolsmiley: :coolsmiley:

congrats man, get some 430's in there for a TOTALY diffrent beast

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score

ABC Exclusive is running them for $349.95. Shipping is $85-150. Item # CO-03 RBC. I bought a 94-98 GT one off of them about a month ago. Mine said RBC, and in the description it said it was reconditioned. This one says it in the item # part, but I don't see it in the description though! I have a Cobra front bumper from them also! I'm about 2 hrs from them so I went and picked up mine. See ya!!

98_MustangGT

Reaction score

:ttiwwp:

sounds like a sweet car though.

cobra4978

Reaction score

cool man, cant wait to see the pics!

NotQuik

Reaction score

congrats on teh purchase! Did you sell the fox body of the sn?

Steven

Legend
Reaction score

tRaV_19 said:
first mod by me will be tinted headlights with clear corners

that doesn't make sense, how did you come up with a 2 piece headlight when its all one piece :hammer:

Schiffy

Reaction score

Nice man, so i guess the other guy fell through... Black is a great color! now you just gotta join the Blackmustangclub.com! haha

S

scarface

Trav we are twins! Go over to SVTP and got the ford parts section in the new edge forums. I got my 03 rear bumper shipped for 314.00

OP
OP
T

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score

thanks guys i will get pics soon we got dumped on like 2" of snow last night as i was bringing it home ....i was kinda mad! lol but i will back it out of the garage snap some shots with a never seen snow caption lol

lets see it was 13,500

brian i just put 4:30's in the 94 and last night i passed a car in 2nd gear going about 45 and it started to get away from me so i think a taller gear would be frightning haha...(and this was pre-snow guys :hammer: )

as of right now i own 3 stangs but i must sell the fox looks like i need to get very serious about getting rid of it.

V said:
tRaV_19 said:
first mod by me will be tinted headlights with clear corners

that doesn't make sense, how did you come up with a 2 piece headlight when its all one piece :hammer:

these are what i want....they are not amber corners
http://www.americanmuscle.com/sm99hewiclco.html

yes the other guy did fall through ..kinda he told the guy he would be back asap then he called back and found out there was another guy...me and he begged the guy to give him 3 or 4 days to get the money and when the seller told him first one with the cash gets the car he blew up and called him a asshole because he was the first guy to look at it LOL ...i laughed at that story for awhile

i should join the blackmustangclub.com i could use tips on how to clean this car correctly so i dont get swirls and what not in it...

thanks dave i will check out svtperformance thats a better price....lol should i get a 2000 cobra r hood and chrome bullitts to make it official twins lol... :crazy2: no i wont be doing that ...we dont need duplicates but its cool we are rocking the same car.... and i can honestly say last night i said in my head i could sell both of my other mustangs this car amazes me and im totally happy with this...!!!! i have NEVER SAID THAT BEFORE with any car i have driven i have never wanted to get rid of my 94 and really was having a hard time thinking about letting the vert go.... but what can i say these rides are amazing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
STANGFLOYD

Members online