the sn-95 itch....

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
MeanGrn Gt said:
id get a 94-95 if ya could find a good deal on one :). Shit i had to go atleast 200 miles when i was looking for a stang. South dakota sucks when it comes to that kind of shit :lame:

id love to find a 94-95 Cobra around here, that would be sweet to have a mod and pushrod Cobra ^-^

OP
OP
rick focks

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
egh, not big on the fox body style...i appreciate it's role in the history of the stang, just not my style

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Rick said:
egh, not big on the fox body style...i appreciate it's role in the history of the stang, just not my style

I didnt care for them either........until I owned my first one :boink: there is something about that first ride in your own that gets you hooked on them. They still are the best body for a bad ass street car in my opinion.

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
pushrod ftw! I wish my 95 was a cobra. i am not a big fan of hatch fox bodies but notches are another story. Id like to rock a black notch

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
MeanGrn Gt said:
pushrod ftw! I wish my 95 was a cobra. i am not a big fan of hatch fox bodies but notches are another story. Id like to rock a black notch

Black notch with a windsor, 3000lb body weight and 100 shot :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit:

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Everyone is getting a new car or selling theirs, I wanna get a new one now!!

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Fets said:
Everyone is getting a new car or selling theirs, I wanna get a new one now!!

im not selling mine :),..........I am in the market for a L though ^-^. If there was one in town, I would get it NOW, but since im probally going to have to drive to get it im waiting until I get my house squared away.

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Cobra and a L, ahhh the perfect life!

Im seriously thinking about going to the mill, having no life and living in there getting tons of overtime, jsut to buy a terminator!

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
MeanGrn Gt said:

Black notch with a windsor, 3000lb body weight and 100 shot :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit:

ya, ima have to settle for a DFG sn-95 with a 5.0 and a 125 shot and maybe some heads

OP
OP
rick focks

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
i'd like to buy this stuff....

[attachment deleted by admin]

OP
OP
rick focks

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
and also...my car would look like this one w/the fr500s...i want my black though...i like black wheels, with a black top...or a black lightbar...

[attachment deleted by admin]

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
i want that black 98 cobra ;D miles dont scare me i would just have to remove that interior and light it on fire lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5pointSL0

Members online