***The SN95 picture challenge***

V8RUMBL

Reaction score
I figured this would be fun to try to do here since there seem to be such an abundance of badass stangs on this site.

Heres how it works. The object is to get pictures with either unusual or interesting things in the background. A challenge must be presented by the preceding poster who successfully completed the challenge presented to forum. As a "for instance", lets say someone presents the challenge of "car in front of football stadium." The first to post the picture of their car in front of a football stadium gets the win and right to present the next challenge.

like this...

Rules are simple with the stipulation, there cannot be a challenge that requires members to do something illegal. That would be silly. If nobody is able to complete the challenge within a week, a new challenge must be submitted.

As Im kicking this off, well make the first picture challenge easy.

Car parked in front of a fountain. :cool: get to it...

OP
OP
V8RUMBL

V8RUMBL

Reaction score
seriously? nobody can manage this. i am dissapoint.

RichV

Reaction score
Fountains are all turned off here in frosty land. :)

How about a SN next to a Fox!! Should be easy. :)

OP
OP
V8RUMBL

V8RUMBL

Reaction score
Fountains are all turned off here in frosty land. :)

How about a SN next to a Fox!! Should be easy. :)
it doesnt have to be running. i dont want someone to go to their garage and snap a picture. thats just lame.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe if there was a prize it'd be worth the drive to the nearest fountain

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
My car is incapable of driving on the streets now. Damn snow. Pick a theme I already have a picture of!

sn95 bullitt

Reaction score
IMG_20130806_172824_990_zps01fb964b.jpg

Next picture needs to be in front of a old wood bridge.

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
My car is incapable of driving on the streets now. Damn snow. Pick a theme I already have a picture of!

Mine is currently in the process of being pieces back together after tearing a lot down and isn't even registered...

You think one of the pictures could be next to a S197, infront of a wood fence, or next to a trailer? Lol... I'd participate then.

The idea is cool but it's winter time for a lot of is. And the motivation is not there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Austinx56

Reaction score
I figured this would be fun to try to do here since there seem to be such an abundance of badass stangs on this site.

Heres how it works. The object is to get pictures with either unusual or interesting things in the background. A challenge must be presented by the preceding poster who successfully completed the challenge presented to forum. As a "for instance", lets say someone presents the challenge of "car in front of football stadium." The first to post the picture of their car in front of a football stadium gets the win and right to present the next challenge.

like this...

Rules are simple with the stipulation, there cannot be a challenge that requires members to do something illegal. That would be silly. If nobody is able to complete the challenge within a week, a new challenge must be submitted.

As Im kicking this off, well make the first picture challenge easy.

Car parked in front of a fountain. :cool: get to it...

ill be at ben hill griffin this Friday night and Saturday for homecoming! not taking the stang...... awesome pic

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
how about if we have the furthest thing from the pic? I have a pic of my car out in the middle of the desert...

Firefighter181

Reaction score
Only thing I can get a picture of is mine covered up in storage in a safe, yet rather bleak and dark home :D

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Here I know what we need. :)

How about a pic of your car on jackstands?! :) Bet someone can find one of those pics(or like me can run to the garage to take a live pic).

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Ferocious taught us all how to win when we did the last one. He even drove his car to Paris for us.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online